SE CamosunSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
8 1810 Kings Rd in Saanich: SE Camosun Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 908067
8 1810 Kings Rd SE Camosun Saanich V8R 2P3$1,325,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,677 sq. ft.156 m2Welcome to the luxurious townhomes at Avery Lane, built in 2020 by award-winning Abstract Developments. This bright South facing 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom townhome offers classic design appeal and highly functional living with an open concept main floor, separate terrace and balcony, and a generous double car garage. Inspired interiors by Zebra Design offer thoughtful details including custom tile and millwork, a linear gas fireplace, and generous storage areas. The gourmet kitchen boasts gas cooking and premium appliances by Moffat®, Samsung®, Bosch®, and GE®, with shaker-style cabinetry. Spa-like bathrooms with custom vanities, premium lighting, plumbing fixtures, and comforting heated tile flooring in the ensuite. Further upgrades include a heat pump ensuring heat in the winter and cooling in the summer also featuring Visual Comfort designer lighting upgrades. Located on a tree-lined street west of Carnarvon Park, enjoy an established residential setting surrounded by green space. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island
1867 Taylor St in Saanich: SE Camosun House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907414
1867 Taylor St SE Camosun Saanich V8R 3G3$1,074,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,335 sq. ft.124 m2Ideally located this well laid out RANCHER calls to those just starting out, or perhaps downsizing, but not wanting to live within a strata. Generous room sizes complement the easy care yard and property. Possession can be reasonably prompt. This two bedroom, two full bath ( four pce. en-suite ) home has a cosy living room with wood burning fireplace, separate formal dining, large kitchen, dressing/sitting area between the en-suite and the nicely appointed primary bedroom, a detached single garage, rear patio/ deck and a hot water heating system, The second entry is off the driveway through the laundry room, so grocery unloading is a breeze. Built on a crawl space this one level home is priced to invite your comparison. Appointments are a must and can be booked though your REALTOR®. All measurements are approximate and buyers must perform their own due diligence. Located just a short stroll from Camosun College and Hillside Shopping Centre, this home is also close to UVIC. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1826 Newton St in Saanich: SE Camosun House for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 904612
1826 Newton St SE Camosun Saanich V8R 2R4$1,296,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,945 sq. ft.181 m2A bright, warm, inviting 5 BR family home in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood minutes to Willows Beach, Oak Bay Village and Hillside Mall. Excellent central location to Camosun, UVIC and Royal Jubilee Hospital. Enjoy the carefully tended Country Garden landscaping and peaceful views from every room. Upper floor features vaulted ceilings, country style kitchen with large deck, living room gas fireplace & 2 bedrooms. Heat pumps insure comfort on those hot days. Custom cabinetry throughout. Lower level has a fully furnished 3 BR suite currently rented out on a month to month basis to students on a per bedroom basis (total $2,400/month).Heated garage and 2 sheds for storage.This wonderfully kept property is perfect for a large extended family or a family wanting a sizeable mortgage helper or someone seeking a secure investment property. PRICE REDUCED- now below Bank appraisal - Come see it now! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.