SE High QuadraSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
404 4009 Rainbow Hill Lane in Saanich: SE High Quadra Condo for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907791
404 4009 Rainbow Hill Lane SE High Quadra Saanich V8X 0B3$819,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,094 sq. ft.102 m2Like new WEST FACING 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom contemporary unit on Christmas Hill in the most central location in Victoria. This spectacular unit overlooking a Garry oak meadow on the quiet side of the building offers over 1,000 sq/ft of living space and massive west exposed patio with gas BBQ hookup and H20 tap. Upscale finishings, overheight 9-foot ceilings, rich engineered wood flooring throughout living areas, and one-touch gas fireplace for added warmth. Open-concept kitchen features large island, premium KitchenAid stainless appliances, quartz countertops with glass tile backsplash, and under-cabinet LED lighting. Stunning master bedroom has a walk-thru closet, custom built-ins, walk-in shower with porcelain tile surround, and heated porcelain tile flooring. Additional features include a luxurious soaker tub and heated tiles in the main bathroom. Extras include HRV unit, massive storage locker, blinds, and much more. Warranty. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
971 Lakeview Ave in Saanich: SE High Quadra House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907470
971 Lakeview Ave SE High Quadra Saanich V8X 3H7$1,799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,922 sq. ft.271 m2Welcome to 971 Lakeview Ave, part of a 7-lot subdivision in Saanich. Entering through the large wood front door walk into a great room with plenty of natural light, gas fireplace, balcony off the living room. Kitchen features SS Kitchen Aid Appliances, quartz countertops & gorgeous white modern cabinets. Large Dining room opens to the private patio + yard. Great option with bedroom on main floor, steps from a full bathroom. Upper level features a Primary bedroom with high ceilings, plenty of light, private balcony, walk-in closet & soaker tub with separate rainfall shower. Two spacious, additional bedrooms & a full bath. Legal 1-bedroom suite with separate entrance, high ceilings & laundry. Additional features: heat pump, Sprinkler system, 2 car garage & a low maintenance yard. Enjoy the comfort & low cost of utilities with an energy-efficient built green gold home. Centrally located, nearby Swan Lake, rainbow park, Christmas hill. Quick possession possible, Easy to show. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
4206 Kincaid St in Saanich: SE High Quadra House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 905677
4206 Kincaid St SE High Quadra Saanich V8X 4K7$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,084 sq. ft.194 m2Situated in coveted Saanich East in a quiet family neighborhood, is your move-in ready, 3 bed, 3 bath home. With a beautiful fully updated chef's kitchen offering new cabinets, quartz countertops, a huge island and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen conveniently flows into the dining room & sunken living room with a wood-burning fireplace. This home is move-in ready, boasting 2,000+ SQFT of quality living space & updates throughout. There is space for everyone with an open floorplan with both a living room and a family room for the kids. Upstairs you will find the bright Master Suite with a full 3 pc ensuite, plus 2 other sizeable bedrooms with a 4 pc bath to share. The lower level features a family room, 3 pc bath, laundry room, & unfinished walkout basement- perfect for storage and more! Nestled on a fenced, sunny lot with patio, near all shopping, 4 great parks, fantastic schools (inc desirable Rogers Elementary) and amenities such as Commonwealth Pool, plus so much more! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.