SE Lake HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
864 Denford Cres in Saanich: SE Lake Hill House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 908349
864 Denford Cres SE Lake Hill Saanich V8X 4N1$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,300 sq. ft.214 m2This impressive home offers a fabulous location, unique style, and quality throughout. Situated in a quiet Lakehill cul-de-sac with views towards Beckwith Park and on to the Olympic Mountains. A split level floor plan with a lovely flow and room for the Nanny. Lovingly cared for and shows like new. Walk in to a spacious foyer and with a few steps up enter into a grand living room offering vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling feature fireplace, and cathedral windows. The bright kitchen and combined dining area offers 180 degrees of decks and views, perfect for entertaining. The next level offers 3 bdrms, 2 baths, and laundry room with the primary bdrm offering a 3pc ensuite. The third level offers a den/office, 3pc bath, and a spacious open Nanny area with kitchen and its own private patio space. This level could easily be converted to a one bedroom suite with own entrance. Also newer roof, addt'l side pkg, partial garage, easy care lot, three decks, storage shed. This could be the one! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
978A Milner Ave in Saanich: SE Lake Hill House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 906191
978A Milner Ave SE Lake Hill Saanich V8X 3N4$1,999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,759 sq. ft.256 m2Welcome to this brand-new SOUTH facing, quality-built, corner home designed by an award-winning designer on a no through street. Home features 5bed, 4bath including 1bed legal suite above the garage for maximum privacy. The main level features an open concept kitchen with KitchenAid appliances, quartz countertops, island with waterfall, cozy living room, dining area and access to a patio and fully fenced backyard perfect for entertaining. Upstairs has three bedrooms including the primary bedroom with his and her walk-in closets and 5-piece ensuite with heated tiled floor. Engineered hardwood floors, high-end finishing, two-zoned heat pump for heating and air conditioning, two EV rough-ins, four security cameras installed and more. Close to parks, hiking trails, shopping, schools and just 15 minutes from downtown. A truly remarkable opportunity to live in this sought-after family friendly neighborhood. 2-5-10 year warranty. GST not included. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
4158 Tuxedo Dr in Saanich: SE Lake Hill House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 905799
4158 Tuxedo Dr SE Lake Hill Saanich V8X 3P8$1,278,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,966 sq. ft.183 m2Gorgeous family home just a few steps to Beckwith Park - one of the city's most spectacular recreation spaces complete with play structure, splash pad, tennis courts, soccer pitch, and outstanding community! This fully-renovated 4-bed, 3-bath split-level home offers a great layout. Top floor 3 bed and 2 bath, kitchen, living and dining room on the main level, and few steps down to a fourth bedroom used as an office, another bathroom, double garage and big family room opening onto a huge covered seating area perfect for entertaining. Fully fenced large and private backyard. Tons of updates: kitchen, bathrooms, wood floors, freshly painted inside and out, new windows still under warranty upgraded sprinkler system, and more. A large driveway makes it easy for multiple vehicles or an RV to park. One of the city's best neighborhoods just minutes from all the amenities and great schools! VIRTUAL 3D TOUR AVAILABLE More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.