SE MaplewoodSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
3351 Maplewood Rd in Saanich: SE Maplewood House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 908661
3351 Maplewood Rd SE Maplewood Saanich V8P 3M9$1,249,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,172 sq. ft.295 m2Large five bedroom family home with mortgage helper and detached double garage in Saanich at 3351 Maplewood Rd! Huge rear addition creates 1900sqft on the upper floor with three bedrooms, two full baths, and 20x18 family room. The lower level has the same footprint including a self contained two bedroom suite with insuite laundry, 24x11 rec room and oversize single garage/workshop area. There is also a detached 22x20 double garage that is ideal for auto enthusiasts or ready for other uses..home office/business, studio etc. Enormous potential to expand the living space in the 7 foot basement and create additional spaces or bedrooms with a fourth bathroom already roughed in. Good multi-generation opportunity. It is rare to come across a house of this size, with all of the hard addition work already completed and a great location a block away from Cedar Hill Golf Course and Camrose Park directly across the street. Main home is ready for immediate occupancy! Proudly offered at $1,249,900 More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1280 Union Rd in Saanich: SE Maplewood House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 908652
1280 Union Rd SE Maplewood Saanich V8P 2J7$1,699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,815 sq. ft.262 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT/SUN, July 9/10 1-3PM. Stunning 2016 built home with separate legal registered suite over the double car garage. The fantastic floorplan offers over 2815 SqFt of living space with 4 bedrooms, 4bathrooms. The main floor features an open concept with a 13' coffered ceiling in the Living, a Gourmet kitchen open to a great Dining Room and access to a private rear patio. Spacious Primary room with luxurious 5 pieces heated marble ensuite, walk-in closet, Bright Office, Laundry & 2pc bath. The upper level offers 2 generous sized bedrooms and 4-pieces bathrooms. Efficient heating and cooling by heat pump, engineered hardwood floors, quartz countertops, central vacuum, irrigation system. Great location, only minutes to Down Town, UVIC & all Amenities. Must see! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1268 Lonsdale Pl in Saanich: SE Maplewood House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 908386
1268 Lonsdale Pl SE Maplewood Saanich V8P 5L3$1,559,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,902 sq. ft.177 m2Beautiful house and wonderful location at the end of cul-de-sac with tree fences providing great privacy but still have great amount of sunlight. Four big bedrooms and a giant family room in the lower floor which is great for a family or for shared between friends. Fenced back yard and sundeck give a great opportunity to family dinners or parties. Easy walking distance to restaurants, groceries, drugstore, liquor store, ICBC, golf courses, and schools. 5 minutes walk to a big local grocery store, the Rootcellar, and 10 more minutes to Quadra/McKenzie Royal Oak Shopping Centre. 5 minutes drive to UVic and 7 minutes to Camosun Lansdowne. Also, with minutes drive to HWY 1 and HWY 17, which leads to downtown Victoria, Langford, ferries, and the airport, quick access to everywhere in the Greater Victoria Area. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.