SE Mt DougSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4307 Parkside Cres in Saanich: SE Mt Doug House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907147
4307 Parkside Cres SE Mt Doug Saanich V8N 2C5$1,499,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,617 sq. ft.243 m2Welcome to 4307 Parkside Crescent in desirable Mt. Doug right across the street from the park. An oasis with a totally private yard, ponds, outdoor bathtub and several patio areas. Five bedroom home, large family kitchen and room for the in-laws. The main living area features three bedrooms and a lovely updated spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, small eating bar and ample cupboard and counter space. The living room features gleaming hardwood floor and has access to a front deck. The dining room and kitchen also provide access to an additional deck overlooking the fabulous garden. Down is a beautiful 2-bed suite for in-laws that could easily be incorporated into the main home for larger families. Gorgeous outbuilding with skylights and a loft. Great for the grandkids. Behind that is a little magical hideaway with a heater, outdoor bathtub and twinkly lights! Single car garage, 10-year-old roof. A must see! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
4354 Woodcrest Pl in Saanich: SE Mt Doug House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907064
4354 Woodcrest Pl SE Mt Doug Saanich V8N 2C2$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,354 sq. ft.126 m2Mid-Century Modern home, first time on the market EVER, designed and built by award wining west coast architect John Di Castryi. A timeless classic is sure to inspire, with its lines, oversized windows, and selection of natural building materials. This home sits on a double lot on a very quiet cul-de-sac with access backing onto Harvest Lane Park. On the opposite side of the- cul-De-sac a public path directly accessing Mt Douglas Park. An abundance of trails and nature right out your door or enjoy the mature garden with endless possibilities. Saanich has confirmed a 1000s.f. garden suite is allowed to be built on this expansive lot of 12358s.f. subject to setback requirements. This location offers some great options by foot, take a trail to Mt. Doug Beach or the summit trail, all levels of School and Gordon Head Recentre, just a short stroll away. Ideal opportunity to add a second home and still retain a large and private yard surrounded by parks and nature. Come see this rare find. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
3998 Cedar Hill Rd in Saanich: SE Mt Doug House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 906392
3998 Cedar Hill Rd SE Mt Doug Saanich V8N 3C1$1,275,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,703 sq. ft.158 m2Bright and airy rancher! This beautiful two-bed & two-bath home offers one-level living & is perfectly located in the Mt Doug neighbourhood. A warm welcome is given by the heated tile floors in the entrance hall, the laundry room & both bathrooms. The cozy living room contains a gas fireplace & large windows to let in natural light. The gorgeous, renovated kitchen is perfect for entertaining, with stainless steel appliances, marble countertops & a large island with seating. Easy access to the private & green yard is provided by sliding glass doors in the living room. A rollout awning extends to the end of the patio. The 2 large bedrooms are filled with more natural light & a double sink is found in the ensuite! Both bedrooms offer walk-in closets. The laundry room & double car garage provide ample storage. This home is conveniently located just minutes from many shops and restaurants, less than 10 mins to UVic & Camosun College & only 15 mins to downtown Victoria! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.