Greater Victoria Areas
1018 Tolmie Ave in Saanich: SE Quadra House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 908294
1018 Tolmie Ave SE Quadra Saanich V8X 2H1$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,965 sq. ft.183 m2Great central location, in the middle of Mayfair Mall, Hillside Mall and Uptown Center. Ideal for first home buyer and investment buyer. Option of creating a secondary suite:Downstairs fully developed with separate entrance, 2 bedrooms, laundry & baths, easy to convert to suite. South facing front with a lot of sunlight. Roof, heating system updated in 2014-2015. 14x12 gazebo in backyard for studio or fitness room. Well maintained family home is waiting for your moving in. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
107 1020 Inverness Rd in Saanich: SE Quadra Condo for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 905743
107 1020 Inverness Rd SE Quadra Saanich V8X 2S1$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 566 sq. ft.53 m2Welcome to the Shire. This terrific one bedroom unit is situated on the quiet side of the building and offers a south facing, walk out patio. Open floor plan with 9' ceilings, laminate flooring throughout and large windows offering loads of natural light. A beautiful kitchen with full height traditional white cabinets, quartz counter tops, eating island, and stainless steel appliance package. A spacious bedroom with easy access to a full 4pc bathroom. This condo also comes with in-suite laundry, separate storage, bike storage and a very large secured underground parking space. The exterior door on the patio offers easy keyed access, giving this unit a townhome feel - perfect for those with pets. Just steps to Rutledge Park, nearby coffee shops, grocery stores and restaurants. An easy commute to UVIC, Camosun College and only 5 minutes to downtown. Fully rentable and lots of visitors parking for your guests. What a great place to call home. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
900 Tattersall Dr in Saanich: SE Quadra House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907919
900 Tattersall Dr SE Quadra Saanich V8X 2W9$999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,255 sq. ft.209 m2This charming 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers both tranquil privacy and urban convenience. In the beautifully landscaped front yard, large trees provide a buffer from Tattersall Drive. The stunning backyard feels like a rural getaway, with its outdoor hand-crafted fireplace, large deck, functional outbuildings, & fruit trees. The upper floor features 3 bedrooms; living room with wood-burning fireplace; dedicated laundry area; & a spacious, modern kitchen. The lower floor has full kitchen and bath; 2 sizeable bedrooms; & separate areas for entertainment or lounging, exercise or play. Current owners recently added a workshop, wood stove, new kitchen appliances, & a premium hot-water tank with lifetime warranty. The enviable location provides easy access to services at Uptown or Quadra Village as well as the outdoor trails of Swan Lake or Cedar Hill Golf Course. This property is move-in ready & the suite will be vacant as of June 1st. A great home for a home-seekers or investors alike. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.