Shawnigan LakeMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
1082 Lisa Close in SHAWNIGAN LAKE: ML Shawnigan Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 428315
1082 Lisa Close ML Shawnigan Lake SHAWNIGAN LAKE V0R 2W3$559,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,278 sq. ft.212 m2Great Family home in the Shawnigan Lake area. This 4 bed, 3 bath house is deceptively large at 2278 sq. ft. The main floor features a very bright and livable, open concept kitchen, living, dining area that flows out to a spacious south west facing deck with expansive views. The large master has a 4 piece bath, with soaker tub and walk in closet. A second bedroom, 3 piece bath and full 2 car garage complete the main level. Downstairs is a sizable family room with wet bar and walkout to a generous covered patio. There's also two good size bedrooms, full laundry room with built in cabinets, 4 piece bath, and crawl space that has lots of storage. This home has many extras, including; natural gas fireplace, bbq hookup, high efficiency furnace, thermal windows and even an exterior hot water tap to wash your vehicle! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
1774 Kodak Road in SHAWNIGAN LAKE: ML Shawnigan Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 428250
1774 Kodak Road ML Shawnigan Lake SHAWNIGAN LAKE V0R 2W5$749,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,701 sq. ft.251 m2Spectacular location across the road from Shawnigan Lake with dock access. This is the ideal location for the family wanting to spend their spare time in the outdoors with healthy living and community. Only a two minute walk to the dock for spectacular swimming, 5 minutes to the well known waterski club, 5 minutes to the famous Shawnigan Lake School, 10 minutes to the villiage for healthy fine dining, 10 minutes to the Trans Canada Trail, 15 minutes to Duncan and only 30 minutes to Victoria! Paradise surrounded by mature trees, fenced in back yard and views of the lake. Beautifully renovated from the roof to the perimeter drains and almost everything in between. The lower level has fantastic suite potential or would make for a stunning home office. Who wouldn't want to work from home with lake views? This is a stunning home that needs to be seen to appreciate. Have a look at the videos and come and see it for yourself, this one wont last long! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
1728 Graff Place in SHAWNIGAN LAKE: ML Shawnigan Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 428168
1728 Graff Place ML Shawnigan Lake SHAWNIGAN LAKE V0R 2W2$765,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,886 sq. ft.268 m2Charming family home in the Shawnigan lake area! Just a short stroll to the lake, village and a number of trails right outside your back yard! .59 of an acre that is private and only a 40 minute commute to Victoria. This lovely home is nestled on a secluded cul-de-sac and offers a private and spacious living space for you and your family. The moment you walk in the door, you are greeted with a warm feeling of comfort with the cozy living room and wood stove. Just past the living room, you will enter the dining room and kitchen that have doors leading out to your awesome back yard. The massive family room on the main floor is remarkable with 20ft vaulted ceilings and large windows. You will find the master bedroom on the main level with a walk-in closet and ensuite. Upstairs has an additional 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a driveway with various spots to park including an RV spot beside the detached shop. This home is a complete package- Low monthly strata fee for shared septic. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.