Shawnigan LakeMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
1071 Lisa Close in SHAWNIGAN LAKE: ML Shawnigan Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 423665
1071 Lisa Close ML Shawnigan Lake SHAWNIGAN LAKE V0R 2W3$525,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,010 sq. ft.187 m2Welcome to Shawnigan Station! This family home has one of the largest floor plans in the development and is perfect for that growing family. The main floor features a large master bedroom with a 5 piece ensuite and 2 additional bedrooms. The kitchen has all stainless steel appliances, a breakfast peninsula and a double pantry with tons of storage space. There is also a large back deck that overlooks your fenced, flat backyard! The bottom floor could easily be converted into a separate living space for in-laws and currently includes a spacious rec room with wet bar, a 4th bedroom and double garage with separate storage area. This property is only a 20 minute drive into Langford and is close to trails, lakes and quaint Shawnigan Lake Village. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
2620 Dunwick Road in COBBLE HILL: ML Shawnigan Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 423576
2620 Dunwick Road ML Shawnigan Lake COBBLE HILL V0R 1L6$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,781 sq. ft.351 m2Tucked away on a quiet lakeside street, this beautiful property has so much to offer! The main home was built in 2007, has 4 bdrms and a very bright, functional layout. It features a large sundeck and gorgeous views of Shawnigan lake! Downstairs you'll find a spacious 2 bdrm suite with it's own separate entrance. Hidden at the back of the .6 Acre property there is a detached 2 car garage with an open concept 1 bdrm suite above it. Perhaps the coolest part of this property however is that the detached garage/suite has it's own driveway access off of Dovedale Rd! The rest of the sizable property is flat and usable - offering plenty of room for additional parking, Summer BBQ's, and other outdoor activities! Another bonus is that just across the street you'll find a "secret" public dock, so you are able to enjoy shared lake access with the few other locals who know about it! A perfect option for families in search of a home on a larger lot, and/or rental units to help with the mortgage. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
2720 Gibson Place in : ML Shawnigan Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 423531
2720 Gibson Place ML Shawnigan Lake L1L 1L1$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,620 sq. ft.151 m2INVESTORS! BUILDERS! SMALL BUSINESSES! Don't miss out on this opportunity to purchase this quaint, artistic 2 bedroom cabin with separate bachelor suite as well as a studio! All this situated on 2 titles with a total sqft lot of 15,465sqft located just one block from the Govt wharf and boat/beach access to Shawnigan lake as well as one block walking distance to the village with local shops, restaurants, bus stops. Keep as a rental, use as small business such as nails, spa, massage,lashes! Or build your dream house on nice big lot, or subdivide and build 2 homes! So many choices at an unbelievable price! Please note, lenders require 35% down on this property. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.