Si Sidney South-EastSidney
Greater Victoria Areas
2413 Oakville Ave in Sidney: Si Sidney South-East House for sale : MLS®# 908017
2413 Oakville Ave Si Sidney South-East Sidney V8L 1V8$1,199,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,464 sq. ft.136 m2Seconds to the ocean in Sidney by the sea, this home has been lovingly cared for and is ready to move in. Main level principal bedroom with 2 bedrooms for family and friends upstairs, manicured easy care lot with south facing hedged and completely enclosed back yard where you can privately relax with your pets or lock up and leave to travel the world!! A skylight draws in plenty of natural light to the open concept kitchen & a gas fireplace creates a cozy ambience in the living room. French doors open to the deck to bring the summer inside. Attached garage to store your car , bikes and tools. This property hits all the marks! Call today to view! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
311 9560 Fifth St in Sidney: Si Sidney South-East Condo for sale : MLS®# 907572
311 9560 Fifth St Si Sidney South-East Sidney V8L 2W5$465,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 977 sq. ft.91 m2Top Floor & Waterviews in this well kept 2 Bedroom condo at the Blue Waters, a professionally managed 50+ (age) building that offers one secure underground parking spot, additional storage, a rooftop library/lounge, a social/games room & a work shop. This is a spacious condo in very a well run strata that is situated in a terrific location just blocks to all the amenities that the town of Sidney has to offer. With a spacious master bedroom large living/dining room combination & a beautiful sunroom with many windows that open to the fresh sea breeze. All conveniently located across the street from the beach, on major bus routes with Tulista Park across the street. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
203 2510 Bevan Ave in Sidney: Si Sidney South-East Condo for sale : MLS®# 907653
203 2510 Bevan Ave Si Sidney South-East Sidney V8L 1W3$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,125 sq. ft.105 m2Smell the Sea Air from your patio. Located right in the heart of Sidney By the Sea, literally steps to Beacon & offering the ease of access to amenities Sidney brings to your lifestyle. With a dentist in the building 1 block to groceries or the lab this location is fantastic. Offering 1100 Sq Ft+ a large ensuite laundry room, 2 LRG well separated BR's, generous sized master bedroom w/walk in closet & ensuite. A pass through window from the kitchen to the dining & living room give this unit an open concept feel throughout. We are sure you are going appreciate all that this unit has to offer including a large storage room which is set up for ease of use & is located right across the hall from your unit. South facing unit with a quiet patio overlooking Bevan. All this located in a well run remediated building. Welcome home to this quiet well run building with only 12 units, & commercial space located below, literally a stones throw to the waterfront walkway & beaches in this seaside town More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.