Greater Victoria Areas
10181 Wildflower Place in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 429605
10181 Wildflower Place Si Sidney North-East SIDNEY V8L 3R4$2,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,847 sq. ft.172 m2Often sought, seldom found. Sandy beachfront offering right in the Heart of Sidney by the Sea. Welcome to Wildflower Place - once you are here you will never want to leave. This original family home is offered for the first time in 45 years. Just imagine the summer gatherings at the beach you will enjoy with your family for generations to come. 75+ feet of frontage overlooking a secluded sandy beach in the centre of a beautiful cove. Facing Sidney Spit, Mt. Baker & the San Juan Islands, offering truly incredible panoramic views to watch ocean life including otters, herons, & eagles. This 16,000+ SQ FT Lot with R1.1 Zoning allows for subdivision creating 2 lots & 2 homes, or simply build your dream beachfront home on the entire .37 acre property. With superb sun exposures, this is one of the most swimmable waterfront bays in the Sidney area & is ideal for kayaking, paddleboarding or beachcombing. The possibilities for this property are limitless. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
A 10124 Resthaven Drive in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Row/Townhouse for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 428581
A 10124 Resthaven Drive Si Sidney North-East SIDNEY V8L 3G6$599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,156 sq. ft.107 m2NO STAIR ENTRY IN THE HEART OF SIDNEY Priced under assessed value! This one level townhome has 2 bedrooms + den & 2 baths including a new ensuite off the master! Two big skylights greet you as you enter this very bright and fully updated home. Your kitchen has new appliances, new granite countertops and a new island with basin creating a more engaging space. The living room has big bay windows and a gas fireplace to keep it cosy and the dining area leads to one of your 2 patios for an outdoor meal. The spacious home includes a den & laundry area with NEW washer & dryer! The private entry features a large south facing patio & garden area all fenced in and perfect for your pets! The home is an excellent choice for those with mobility issues and is fully wired with a security system! It is part of a lovely 4 unit complex with a very well run strata with recent building updates including a new roof, fencing and exterior paint. It is very clean and move in ready! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
304 2415 Amherst Avenue in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 428562
304 2415 Amherst Avenue Si Sidney North-East SIDNEY V8L 2H1$739,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,189 sq. ft.110 m2SELLER WANTS IT SOLD! Priced below the Assessed value and well below the selling price of a recent sale (reversed floor plan) in the building! DO NOT DELAY ON THIS ONE! Stunning South Facing top floor contemporary corner suite that offers a tremendous amount of light. Inside, you'll find soaring vaulted ceilings, multiple decks, upgraded appliances, upgraded flooring, solid surface counters, custom cabinetry, transom windows and all of this is wrapped up nicely in a quiet location. The suite boasts of Quality and it shows like new! (property was used as a part-time residence by multiple previous owners). There's also a communal roof-top deck complete with BBQ and ocean view. This floor plan places the bedrooms on opposite ends of the suite, allowing for excellent privacy separation. If you're a discerning purchaser that's looking for a fantastic suite, call your Realtor and book your viewing as this is the suite you've been waiting for! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.