Greater Victoria Areas
212 2050 White Birch Road in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 405732$305,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 991 sq. ft.92 m22 BEDROOM CORNER UNIT - North & western exposure. Close to the Ocean and parks. Short driving distance to the downtown Sidney Core, Ferries and airport. Large master bedroom with walk-in closet. The bright living room & dining room combo floor plan features 2 walls with widows and natural light. The galley style kitchen with white cabinets and appliances & Corian countertops with a steel under-mount sink that had been updated from the original design. The 2 bedrooms are a very generous size. Huge covered deck. Separate storage locker (common property), common workshop and meeting room. Heat, hot water and sewer included in the monthly assessment. No pets, 45+ complex. More detailsListed by Pacifica Real Estate Inc.
201 9945 Fifth Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 405709$529,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,119 sq. ft.104 m2Enjoy the Sidney Lifestyle in this 2 bed, 2 bath condo in well-maintained Glen Eden Place. Located in the heart of Sidney, only blocks to downtown with its great shopping, restaurants and its many amenities, this bright and beautifully updated corner unit is sure to impress. $55,000 in recent upgrades including vinyl plank laminate flooring with sound proofing throughout all main living areas, beautifully updated kitchen with plenty of white shaker cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and dining bar, updated blinds and updated main bath. Great layout with bright and spacious living room/dining room combination with lots of windows and gas fireplace. The master suite includes walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite bath. Second bedroom plus 3-piece main bath, plus great sunny deck. Pet friendly and no age restriction. Come see for yourself, you won’t be disappointed! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
10129 Third Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 405645$1,175,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,592 sq. ft.241 m2Quality, classic, meticulous 2600(approx.) sqft home on a cherry blossom lined Sidney Street. One level living on the main floor with Master & den, plus 2 bedrooms & family room on the upper floor. Custom rebuilt from the studs up in 2010 by Alan Jones Construction Ltd. Contemporary open plan with a no-step entry to the skylit foyer with 20' ceiling & living room ceiling vaults to 15'. Engineered hardwood floors except in living room & bedrooms. Sunny, cheery kitchen with large island & granite counters. Oodles of storage. Living room with gas fireplace & French doors to a beautiful, private, fenced, level garden- raised beds, quince & plum trees, greenhouse & garden/tool shed. Heated garage/workshop area. Oceanfront nearby & short walk to Sidney amenities. Sunshine from dawn to dusk. Nothing to do but move in & enjoy! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sidney and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.