Greater Victoria Areas
9502 Lochside Drive in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Half Duplex for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 429586
9502 Lochside Drive Si Sidney South-East SIDNEY V8L 1N8$1,095,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,938 sq. ft.180 m2OCEANVIEW DUPLEX WITH ELEVATOR! Located across from a scenic promenade which meanders to picturesque Sidney sits this finely upgraded & immaculate 3 level home. Expansive views of the Salish Sea from all principal rooms. The over-height open concept living room, dining room & kitchen with full size windows, brings the ocean views in. Chef's will delight in the kitchen with solid surface counter-tops, stainless steel appliances and island. A family room, tucked away complete with custom cabinetry and library ladder opens onto a private courtyard, the ideal place to curl up with a great book. The upper level master bedroom with ocean views has a window seat and is one of two master bedrooms with ensuites located on the top floor. Having bedrooms upstairs is not a problem as an ELEVATOR opens onto all three levels. A large unfinished basement currently offers great storage capacity but could be a media room or workshop, just awaiting your ideas. This home offers great, livable design! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
303 2423 Beacon Avenue in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 428490
303 2423 Beacon Avenue Si Sidney South-East SIDNEY V8L 1X5$356,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 787 sq. ft.73 m2Located in the heart of everything which Sidney by the Sea has to offer. This building is unique and it is not often a condominium becomes available here. Original 1936 character construction taken to the studs in 1999 and rebuilt with quality residential units on the new top floor. The first level is retail, the second level is office, and the basement houses the Sidney Museum. This one bedroom one bath condo offers an open plan and lots of light facing South. The balcony is a good size and offers glimpses of mountain, city and water. The living room is open to the kitchen which offers lots of cupboard and counter top space, maple cabinets and an angled plan with eating area. The bedroom is a good size with double closets, two windows and a cheater ensuite entrance to the spacious bathroom with soaker tub. There is a cozy laundry and storage room as well. This truly is a quiet and comfortable place to call home. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
9655 SECOND Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Row/Townhouse for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 428396
9655 SECOND Street Si Sidney South-East SIDNEY V8L 3C3$789,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,853 sq. ft.172 m2As you drive along Second St. to your new home, you get the impression the road will take you directly into the ocean. This charming townhome is 1 block from the ocean & only 2 blocks to Beacon Ave. It feels like a duplex with a single garage and doesn’t share a driveway. The floorplan is fantastic with MASTER ON THE MAIN LEVEL, a 2nd master and 3rd bedroom upstairs. The home is warm, full of light, airy & spacious with a 17ft vaulted ceiling and 3 skylights. There’s gleaming solid oak floors in the main living area, kitchen & family room. The family room has a cozy gas fireplace and opens to a gorgeous private courtyard surrounded by gardens with a palm tree. The living-dining room combo also has a gas fireplace and the kitchen-family room offer a flexible floorplan to suit any lifestyle. The kitchen is spacious and has a nice window overlooking the side garden. This well-managed 4-unit strata has no restrictions & welcomes your pet. Above all, the location is absolutely spectacular! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.