Greater Victoria Areas
9476 Lochside Drive in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 405727$1,034,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,539 sq. ft.143 m2Enjoy one-level living in Sidney-by-Sea. This 2011 half-duplex on Lochside Drive with an ocean view feels like brand new & has a great level of finish including hardwood floors, crown moldings & 9 ft. ceilings. Great open layout featuring living room/dining room combo with gas fireplace open to the gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry & light overhead by 2 skylights. There is a spacious master suite with walk-in closet & 4 pc ensuite bath, plus two additional bedrooms & a 4 pc main bath. Attached double garage can double as workshop. Relax & enjoy your morning cup of coffee with an ocean view on the east facing 13 X 6 ft. front porch. And around back is the west facing & private easy-care back garden features large deck space for outdoor entertaining, beautiful landscaping & big shed for additional storage. Lochside Waterfront Park across the road with walking path into downtown Sidney with its shopping, great restaurants & many amenities. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
2413 Orchard Avenue in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Land for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 405621$1,850,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 405621Fantastic Sidney Development opportunity. This large lot is zoned R-5 and is empty and cleared for a number of different best use scenarios, including Townhomes or 2 1/2 storey condo building. The current owner has plans and permits in place for a 6 unit Townhome complex, which are included in the purchase price. The current owners have done all the heavy lifting with the Engineers and Municipality to have this project shovel ready. The Townhomes will have underground parking, Roof-top decks with Ocean views and roughed in Elevator lifts, everything a person downsizing is looking for in Sidney. Just a short stroll to the vibrant town centre of Sidney...It's very rare to find such an easy, big lot to work with so close to town. Building plans available. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
308 9751 Fourth Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 405557$599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,058 sq. ft.98 m2BRIGHT TOP FLOOR CONDO CORNER UNIT. Located in the heart of downtown Sidney within walking distance of the waterfront walkway, shops and restaurants, this beautiful condo presents very well. 2 Bedrooms & 2 bathrooms featuring a south facing master bedroom complete with en-suite. Large open concept kitchen with granite countertop and stainless appliances. The living dining room combo is very bright and features vaulted ceilings and transom windows. The South and East exposure faces Bevan Avenue with minor views of the Lochside waterfront in the distance. Bevan Avenue also provides peace of mind as a very comfortable buffer to minimize the impact in the future in the event of a development nearby. The building is very well managed by the Richmond Property Group. Secure parking and bicycle storage. 1 cat or 1 dog welcome, no weight restrictions. Rentals are allowed as per the strata's rental disclosure (Form J). More detailsListed by Pacifica Real Estate Inc.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.