Greater Victoria Areas
7150 Sea Cliff Road in SOOKE: Sk Silver Spray Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 400291$510,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 400291OCEANFRONT! Stunning, sun-drenched & partly treed .34ac/14810 sqft oceanfront lot with breathtaking views over Sooke Harbour, Whiffin Spit & the sparkling waters of Juan de Fuca Strait to the snow-capped Olympic Mountains. Conveniently located on a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac in prestigious Silver Spray Estates. This remarkable lot has a partly level & cleared building site for your oceanfront dream home or weekend getaway. Only minutes from the celebrated hiking trails and beaches of 3,500ac East Sooke Park where the West Coast wilderness meets the sea. Whale watching, beach-combing, kayaking, sailing & world class fishing are all at your door. Commune with nature, enjoy the eagles soaring overhead and savour the finest in West Coast living. This unique property will not just be a home... but a lifestyle. A very rare find and an outstanding value in today’s active real estate market. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
1050 Roxview Court in : Sk Silver Spray Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 399657$2,950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,174 sq. ft.481 m2Exquisite ocean front property in scenic East Sooke. Uncompromising views provide the backdrop to this lavishly appointed residence. Upon entry the dramatic 14ft coffered ceilings emphasize the grandeur of this elegant residence. Open concept invites entertaining, chef’s kitchen equipped with top-of-the-line appliances & adjacent eating area. Retire to the formal dining room for sophisticated events, then retire to the spacious living rm. Regal master appointed with spa-inspired ensuite & walk-in closet. Below, a generous rec rm with wet bar & 3 bedrooms, all with ensuite access. Basement yields a gym & office. Each level with exceptional outdoor living space, with covered & uncovered sections plus beach fire pit & hot tub. Prime location offers privacy & serenity. Enjoy passing whales during the day & spectacular star filled skies at night. Neighbouring East Sooke Park provides endless nature trails. Sooke is a short commute & provides services, amenities. 1hr drive to Victoria. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island
7210 Sea Cliff Road in SOOKE: Sk Silver Spray Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 397883$599,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 397883Once in a lifetime OCEANFRONT opportunity awaits... in this stunning, slightly elevated, mostly level .41 acre parcel. The peacefully tucked away property possesses an almost perfect orientation embracing a spellbinding 180 degree outlook incorporating exceptional views over the Sooke Harbour, Whiffin Spit, The Strait and impressive views of the timeless US Olympic Mountains. Its a remarkable setting that's sure to captivate and inspire your dream home to be built on what is perhaps the most welcoming site for an oceanfront home on the market today. For those longing for the west coast lifestyle where watching all the drama of our rugged coast unfold in comfort this is the ideal spot for your oceanfront home. In an area frequented by Killer Whales, home to some of the Island's best Salmon & Halibut fishing, Dungeoness Crabs with relatively easy access to the water's edge to launch the kayaks from. Partly treed mostly cleared with plenty easy options for your new home. Don't delay! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
51C 1000 Sookepoint Place in : Sk Silver Spray Condo Apartment for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 397470$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 984 sq. ft.91 m2Imagine living on the vibrant edge of nature in this luxurious south east-facing Sookepoint Cottage offering a ringside seat above an amazingly active marine environment. The open plan kitchen, living room brings the spectacle of nature in with floor to ceiling seamless 3 slider wall of windows to showcase the most amazing views spanning East Sooke Park to Secretary Island and across the straits to the snow-capped Olympic Mountains. This upscale top level cottage offers close to 1000 square feet of one-level living with high-end cabinetry, stainless appliances, and quartz countertops. With 2 bedrooms & 2 baths with heated floors including master suite with elegant 3 piece ensuite and a 2nd main bath with luxurious free standing tub. Enjoy a “lock & go” lifestyle with the very best in luxury living and you have the option to rent when you are not home. This unit brings in excellent revenues making it a great investment property! More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
1060 Roxview Court in SOOKE: Sk Silver Spray Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 389296$399,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 389296Spectacular Oceanfront! Sundrenched, west-facing .68ac oceanfront lot w/breathtaking views over sparkling waters of Juan de Fuca Strait & Olympic Mtns. Approx 100' of ruggedly beautiful shoreline & paved road to within a few feet of bldg site, so no expensive site prep. Private cul-de-sac w/mun water, hydro, phone, internet & common septic. Adjacent home valued at over $1M. Be a part of Silver Spray, an exclusive master planned 174 ac seaside community w/ whale watching, beachcombing, kayaking, sailing & world class fishing at your door. Only steps from 3,500ac East Sooke Park. Included in the development is the new SookePoint Cottage Resort w/108 cottages sold as of May 2018, a planned restaurant & other amenities within walking distance! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.