Sk Billings SpitSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
202 2057 Kaltasin Rd in Sooke: Sk Billings Spit Condo for sale : MLS®# 906686
202 2057 Kaltasin Rd Sk Billings Spit Sooke V0S 1N0$500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 941 sq. ft.87 m2Affordable Ocean Front living here at Harbour Manor... For those dreaming of the West Coast lifestyle but have been discouraged by high prices this 2 bedroom 2 bath unit is priced to please! Wake to mesmerizing sunrises overlooking the Sooke harbour where all manner of see life abounds. With just over 1000 sq. ft of comfortable living and a front row seat on the harbour the home's desirable layout gives you 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The oceanfront master bedroom with ensuite provides unobstructed uplifting ocean views. You'll love the updated kitchen adjacent dining and oceanfront living room the perfect spot to watch area wildlife or the Long Boat as it leaves the marina and cuts its way down the harbour. The well run complex with workshop, sprawling lawns that lead to your pebble beach. Bring the Kayak, the crab traps and settle in for the quiet life on the oceanfront the way life is meant to be here on the west coast. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
6 1917 Kaltasin Rd in Sooke: Sk Billings Spit Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 905348
6 1917 Kaltasin Rd Sk Billings Spit Sooke V9Z 0B4$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,306 sq. ft.121 m2OUTSTANDING & AFFORDABLE OCEANFRONT LIVING! Well maintained 2BR, 2BA, 1306sf corner townhome in the highly sought-after & tranquil Villa Mara - a private & masterfully landscaped boutique sized 11 unit complex on pristine shores of Sooke Basin. Bright cathedral entry. Main living areas awash in light thru large picture windows. Kitchen w/white cabinets, tile backsplash, dual SS sinks, & lots of counter space. Separate dining rm will easily accommodate family dinners. Huge living rm has cozy fireplace & patio doors to deck w/ocean glimpses. 2pce powder rm. Lower level -MBR w/dual entry 4pc ensuite Bath. Sliders to huge private patio. Laundry/storage rm w/washtub & another good sized bedroom complete lower level. 2 parking spots & storage sheds. New Roof 2021. Beachcombing, kayaking, sailing, fishing & crabbing are at your doorstep. Beach access-Sit back, relax, watch the blue herons on the beach, eagles soaring overhead & enjoy the finest in affordable West Coast living. A rare find! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2005 Idlemore Rd in Sooke: Sk Billings Spit House for sale : MLS®# 901867
2005 Idlemore Rd Sk Billings Spit Sooke V9Z 0A9$1,299,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,800 sq. ft.260 m2Parklike Setting for this Wildlife Sanctuary! Herons! Eagles! Victoria side of Sooke! Just Steps from tranquil walking beach! Subdivision potential! 3 Shops! Air BnB! Located down a long driveway, this 2 storey 1974 built 2800 sqft complete character home, has absolute privacy & can't be seen from the road. 1.13 flat useable “Acreage” 7 fruit trees, (sewers just a few years away)Lower level offers an AirBnB suite that anyone would be proud to call home. Stone gas f.p., lrg living rm,desk area, open kitchen, good sized bath with barn door & bed with very lrg closet.(Would be easy to incorporate 2 more beds down (currently used by the owners in unit above) & have a 3 bed 2 full bath suite.For the hobbyist, you have 3 shops to enjoy your craft, one can be your huge dbl car garage or "shop" with built in compressor & hoist,+ lrg shop at the back of the property & 3rd shop/storage connected to the house + 2covered work or parking areas.Ideal for Horse,or someone who needs lots of parking. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.