Sk French BeachSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
2698 Seaside Dr in Sooke: Sk French Beach House for sale : MLS®# 903657
2698 Seaside Dr Sk French Beach Sooke V9Z 1G7$1,275,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,605 sq. ft.149 m2Welcome to Seacliff! Located within a spectacular seaside community on Seaside Drive in the French Beach area of Shirley - 20 minutes West of Sooke. B.C.. This community is walking distance to French Beach, Flea Beach & the Sheringham Lighthouse Trail.Enter this magical property through a private lane & know you are home.This 3 bdrm 2 bath house sits high & looks out over the lower lawn to the Strait of Juan de Fuca framed by the Olympic Mountains as a backdrop. Wander down to the waterfront through a trail onto rocky out cropping's & enjoy a private shelter where you can enjoy your morning coffee while watching resident wildlife that includes: herons, seals, eagles, whales & seals.This property has been used as a Vacation Rental over the past years & could be purchased as a "Turn Key" operation or make this your primary residence.Come & enjoy the West Coast Life.Many provincial beaches, surfing, endless hiking & local eateries are just minutes away. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2588 Seaside Dr in Sooke: Sk French Beach House for sale : MLS®# 899515
2588 Seaside Dr Sk French Beach Sooke V9Z 1G7$3,400,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,633 sq. ft.338 m2West Coast Seaside Retreat! A spectacular SW facing oceanfront masterpiece is set on .83 acre with steps to your own beach! A showpiece of west coast architecture, was designed by the late award-winning architect Jim Merrill and has been a recipient of multiple gold Care Awards. The architectural flair in this 3 bed, 3 bath, 3633 sqft is a one-of-kind and is a true artistic beauty! Carey Newman, a renowned First Nation artist influences are evident throughout.The dramatic floor to ceiling windows capture the beauty inside and out. Gourmet chef kitchen with custom maple & rosewood cabinetry, subzero fridge is thoughtfully designed, an entertainers delight. Primary suite with a fireplace, walk in cedar line closets, as well as a steam shower & soaker tub to luxuriate in. Home office is ideal & has gorgeous views. Enjoy the large outdoor deck space a perfect vista to watch the sunsets and take in nature. Be inspired every day from this rare property situated in a sought after location. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
2608 Seaside Dr in Sooke: Sk French Beach House for sale : MLS®# 898666
2608 Seaside Dr Sk French Beach Sooke V9Z 1G7$1,595,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,278 sq. ft.212 m2STUNNING WESTCOAST OCEANFRONT! .88ac paradise w/updated & well maintained 4 bed, 2 bath, 2278sf home. Cedar door opens to bright, tiled entry w/cozy Waterford wood-fired cookstove in slate surround. Vaulted family rm w/cutstone fireplace. Kitchen w/granite counters & peninsula w/brkfst bar, propane range, tile backsplash & oceanviews. French doors to oversized, oceanview dining rm w/huge bay window & new vinyl tile floor. Living rm w/genuine cherry floor, stone fireplace w/newer propane insert & huge bay window w/uplifting views of Juan de Fuca Strait to the snow-capped Olympic Mtns. Updated 4pc main bath w/soaker tub, tiled shower & granite vanity. 2 bedrooms & laundry closet complete main lvl. Up: 2 more bedrooms w/cherry floors, incl huge primary bedroom w/ocean/mtn views & updated, tiled 3pc bath. Crawlspace for storage, sheds, garage & deck w/hottub. Year round creek & trails w/stairs to oceanfront viewing area. Steps to Flea Beach & short stroll to French Beach. A very rare find More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.