Greater Victoria Areas
5380 Basinview Hts in Sooke: Sk Saseenos House for sale : MLS®# 908047
5380 Basinview Hts Sk Saseenos Sooke V9Z 1K4$1,999,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,976 sq. ft.276 m2Sitting on almost 5 acres,on the Victoria side of Sooke, up a private driveway sits this 2020 yr built 3000+/- sqft, 3 bed, 2 bath Custom Rancher. Features radiant heat flooring, massive Southern Exposure patios,wired for Hot Tub, 20x32ft Garage, 1 bed completely self contained suite above the Garage, ideal for Family, Air BnB, Office space, etc. House was built with Spectacular/unbelievable views of Sooke Basin, Straits of Juan De Fuca & Olympic Mountains. Bright open floor plan with huge gourmet style Kitchen, sit up island & Dinning area. Formal Living room has smartly done gas fireplace feature to stay cozy as you enjoy the views. Den (3rd bed) off the Kitchen, if wanting an Office or T.V. room. Builder was smart to put in an outside door to the 2nd bedroom and cheater door into bathroom if looking to entertain guests or AirBnB a room. Luxurious Master has ample walk-in closet & impressive ensuite.Lots of Extra Parking,Quick Possession is possible. (no sign, by appointment only) More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
2136 Pan Dion Pl in Sooke: Sk Saseenos House for sale : MLS®# 902559
2136 Pan Dion Pl Sk Saseenos Sooke V9Z 0G1$1,749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,000 sq. ft.279 m2Beautiful 2.10 acre property in the Saseenos just 15 mins to the Westshore you'll find this 3000 sq. ft. home with in-law and detached double garage. Tastefully put together... Bright, spacious quartz kitchen, large island, gas cooktop and double wall oven it's the perfect place to whip up your culinary delights. Open concept main living has the dining just off the kitchen with French doors to covered wrap-around deck- ideal for year round BBQ's offering some respite from the aptly named Sunny Saseenos micro climate. One BR on the main with two BRs up incl. the impressive master suite with its own study and Juliet balcony, attractively kitted out walk-in that leads to your private ensuite you may never want to leave this private oasis. Daylight lower level has a nicely done 1 BR in-law. Finished space above the garage provides more options. The property itself may well have leapt from the pages of popular garden magazines. It even has a terrific little fenced veggie patch. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2050 Winnipeg Rd in Sooke: Sk Saseenos House for sale : MLS®# 901854
2050 Winnipeg Rd Sk Saseenos Sooke V9Z 0C3$2,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,050 sq. ft.283 m2**OH - SUNDAY June 12th 1pm to 3pm** Oceanfront living at its finest, offering panoramic views of Sooke Basin from the entire property inside & out This .65 acre property offers 200ft of south facing unobstructed ocean frontage with easy access to your own private beach, a perfect place to soak up the sun or enjoy the water. This must-see home has been updated inside/out & top to bottom A versatile floor plan offering over 3,000 square feet of living space highlighted with a vaulted ceiling & oversized windows. Working from home? Home business space complete with office, bathroom, 2 patient rooms & waiting lobby. Maybe the workshop is what you need to take your business or hobbies to the next level? Lots of opportunity to convert space to a rental suite, AirBnb, or additional family living. Enjoy the outdoors on the large deck, patios, seating areas, greenhouse, gardening, playing on the grassy yard or relaxing on your very own beach. Parking for 8 vehicles including RV/Boat parking. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.