Sk Sheringham PntSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
2434 lighthouse Point Rd in Sooke: Sk Sheringham Pnt House for sale : MLS®# 906022
2434 lighthouse Point Rd Sk Sheringham Pnt Sooke V9Z 1G7$1,999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,731 sq. ft.254 m2This elegant 2700 sq ft Waterfront Beauty located at the end of a cul de sac within the Lighthouse Development.Quality built in 2019 this home exudes taste w/ a warm & comfortable yet modern feel.All principal rooms face south offering loads of sunshine & nothing but the ocean to view.Enjoy the large open Kitchen w/quartz counters, soft-close black cabinetry, top-of-the-line appliances incl. full size wine fridge & gas stove.Home offers a beautiful mix of wood flooring, oversized windows & large open spaces.Main level offers 2 bdrms incl. generous primary suite w/large picture window allowing a beautiful unobstructed view from your own private room. Downstairs is a large recreational room, 1 more bedroom, bath & sauna plus lots of storage. The yard is "easy care" & offers a deck perched at the edge of the waterfront to enjoy the view or choose the meandering stairway down to rocky out cropping's below. Watch the eagles, whales and the ever changing scenery. OPEN HOUSE JUNE 18TH 1-3. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
SL1 West Coast Rd in Sooke: Sk Sheringham Pnt House for sale : MLS®# 905338
SL1 West Coast Rd Sk Sheringham Pnt Sooke V9Z 1G3$929,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 952 sq. ft.88 m2Live out West! Great opportunity to buy land-Developer will build small detached cottage of 952 sq ft. 2 bedroom & 2 bath.Great starter-& once you build your Main house this would be great income generator, extended family option or live the simple life on a small footprint.Land is easier to finance with house/cottage already built.This detached cottage is not built yet-you could still by the lot without cottage for $499,900 Plus GST. Many options here.WEST COAST ROAD ESTATES- A Bare Land Strata development offering 13 lots for sale ranging in size from 5-18 acres.Strata Lot 1 is 5.11 acres, mostly flat, offering valley views & borders Hwy 14 w/good access & visibility for home based business opportunities.An ideal location for families, adventure seekers & retirees looking to create a West Coast lifestyle.Steps to Sheringham Lighthouse Trail, a 35-minutie walk to French Beach Provincial Park & just minutes to the local eateries- Shirley Delicous café & Stoked Pizza.Price is Plus GST. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.