Greater Victoria Areas
737 203 Kimta Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 421405$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,421 sq. ft.132 m2WORLD CLASS WATERFRONT LOCATION … Spacious well-lit 1421 sq. ft. 2 BR corner unit Condo in the SONGHEES with WATER VIEW (SW to NW Views of harbor & mountains over the city) … Hardwood in LR/DR/BDR's, Tile in Kitchen, Bathrooms & Entry … 2 spacious bedrooms and bathrooms … large shower in en-suite bathroom … Large walk-in closet w/shelving, good storage with ample closet space throughout … laundry with stacked washer/dryer plus deep freeze .. 2 balconies … U/G parking stall and storage unit and miscellaneous community storage … MANY UPGRADES - new paint, new light fixtures, new closet doors, updated dishwasher & range & side by side fridge-freezer … Walking distance to restaurants, groceries, drug store, recreation and all amenities - one block away from HARBOUR walks … this home is very well maintained and a MUST SEE! More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
604 100 Saghalie Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 421217$1,249,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,777 sq. ft.165 m2Capturing the finest elements of upscale living, Bayview One's west corner unit affords an unparalleled lifestyle from one of the city's premier locations. With a short stroll along a scenic pathway leading you to all the fine dining, boutique shops and attractions of the downtown core, boundless opportunity awaits at this stunning steel and concrete development. Inside the beautiful condo, walls of windows showcase the dynamic ocean views as natural light spills throughout the sweeping floor plan. Ideally configured with two master bedrooms at opposite ends for maximum privacy, each comes complete with a five piece ensuite. Also featuring a gourmet chef's kitchen with stainless steel built-in appliances, formal living and dining space, and a sun bathed wraparound balcony, any scale of entertaining is effortlessly accommodated at this luxurious condo. With state of the art security and an unrivaled list of amenities awaiting you, Bayview One is truly unlike any other. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
1206 60 Saghalie Road in : VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 421163$548,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 558 sq. ft.52 m2OPEN HOUSE SUN, FEB 23 FROM 2-4PM. Ideally located at the Prestigious ENCORE, a 2019 BOSA Built Steel & Concrete Tower in Victoria's Newest & Most Exciting Neighbourhood, the 20 Acre Bayview Place just a 10 Min walk outside of Vibrant Downtown Victoria. This Luxurious One Bedroom Condo is high up on the 12th Floor / E Side of the building & features: Spectacular Water Views of the famous Inner Harbour with Mt. Baker in the distance. Private Balcony, Popular Great Room Concept Design, Island Kitchen that expands to comfortably seat 8, Low Strata Fee of $233 per/month that includes Air Con / Heat & Hot Water, Hidden Guest Bed inside Sleep Theatre, Full Size Parking Stall & Storage Locker, Outdoor Heated Pool with Fire Pit & BBQ area, Guest Suite, Gas Range, full time concierge, Fresh Room for grocery deliveries and balance of New Home Warranty. This Special Property offers a lot of value and will appeal to those who demand high quality in a simply fantastic oceanside community. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.