Sooke Vill CoreSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
2275 Church Hill Drive in SOOKE: Sk Sooke Vill Core Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405730$557,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,897 sq. ft.176 m2Picture Perfect Family Home. Truly nothing to do here but move in. You will just love this quality 2007 built 3 bedroom, 3 bath home in family neighbourhood. Extremely bright and open layout offers gourmet style kitchen with eating bar and inline formal dining. Huge sunny Livingroom with cathedral ceiling and French Doors to Entertainment size Deck. Master bedroom on Main Floor features full ensuite with separate laundry & large walk in closet. 2 spacious bedrooms upstairs as well as super functional bonus room for office or family room. 2nd Laundry room. Oversized garage with full crawl with storage. Fenced and very private yard sitting next to park land pond. This home offers options for both the young families or the retirees close to all amenities and schools. Make an appt. today!! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
6584 Arranwood Drive in SOOKE: Sk Sooke Vill Core Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405567$569,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,273 sq. ft.211 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT. FEB. 16, 1-3PM. Charming Woodland Creek. Just move into this Picture Perfect Family Home. This 2007 built home offers approximately 2300sqft of comfortable living. Large open main floor with 9ft ceiling, gleaming wood floors & loads of natural lighting through the many windows & skylights. Living room features cozy Gas Fireplace. Dining room with access to pretty covered deck & private patio area. The heart of the home is the Warm Kitchen w/ Pantry and Eating bar-style island. 2pc. Powder room. Separate den/office could easily work as 4th bdrm. Upstairs offers 3 large bedrooms, Master with huge walk in closet & spa-like ensuite. Separate Laundry Room & Bonus Family room. Fenced yard with Mature landscaping and gardens plus Hot Tub for relaxing in. Double Garage with workshop area and 5ft. Crawl space with loads of storage.. This one is a Gem! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
110 6717 Ayre Road in SOOKE: Sk Sooke Vill Core Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405496$469,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,336 sq. ft.124 m2Proudly Presenting The Ayre Downtown Sooke's 1st Townhouse development in the downtown Core. Inspired Designs that promote easy living are captured in these well thought out homes. Open concept with 9' ceilings through the kitchen/liv/din has family and friends creating amazing memories. Kitchen has clean lines and easy maintenance,quartz countertops, maple shaker cabinets soft close drawers,under mount stainless steel sink,under cabinet lighting,tiled backsplash and 15mm high end German laminate flooring through-out the main. Retreat to your Master bedroom, walk-in closet, 5 piece en-suite including tiled floors, double sinks under kick LED motion activated light and low flow toilets. Many more extras fully fence private back yards, 30 year roof, electric vehicle plug in!Our clients are #1 we are here to help and have included all the "Extras" in our listing price no additional costs or surprises here, GST, Appliances, Landscaping, Window Coverings All Included... say yes to The Ayre! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.