Sooke Vill CoreSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
6574 Goodmere Road in : Sk Sooke Vill Core Row/Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423723
6574 Goodmere Road Sk Sooke Vill Core V9Z 1M2$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,804 sq. ft.168 m2Luxury furnished town home at Navigator’s Pointe; offering the discerning purchasers spectacular views, and an unparalleled opportunity to live a true west coast lifestyle. 4 levels of living space designed with style and elegance. Wake up in the ultra-luxurious penthouse master suite with Spa-Inspired Bathroom including luxury soaker tub, walk-in shower, and a double-sided gas fireplace with direct views of the Sooke Harbour and the Olympic Mountains as the backdrop to your private patio, perfect for sunbathing. Private two bedrooms, laundry and full bathroom on 2nd level. The hub of the home is the beautiful high-end kitchen and dining designed for efficient use, showcasing granite counter tops, island with built-in sink, gas range and stainless-steel appliances. Warm and elegant living room design made special with a second gas fireplace. Includes handy powder room. Mixed flooring with hard wood, tile and carpet. Huge Bonus, a private cavernous 2-car tandem 640 sq.ft. garage. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
206 6591 Lincroft Road in : Sk Sooke Vill Core Condo Apartment for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423664
206 6591 Lincroft Road Sk Sooke Vill Core V9Z 1M2$550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,301 sq. ft.121 m2Welcome to 6591 Lincroft Rd. This fully upgraded, ocean view unit is sure to impress. Featuring a chefs style kitchen, four burner Fulgor Milano stove, large pantry, quartzite countertop w/ backsplash and gorgeous marble tile flooring throughout the home. With over 1,300 sq feet of living space, this condo is perfect for those looking to downsize or new homeowners looking for a maintenance free lifestyle. Additionally this condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 full size bathrooms with an ideal layout for entertaining. Common rooftop patio, bike storage, steps to the Marina, and no rental restrictions. Ocean views from every room, call to view today and see what the sought after Sooke community has to offer! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
6532 Callumwood Lane in SOOKE: Sk Sooke Vill Core Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423258
6532 Callumwood Lane Sk Sooke Vill Core SOOKE V9Z 0W3$599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,852 sq. ft.172 m2This property was built 3 years ago, completion dated March 2017,well maintain "LIKE NEW" offering a 4+1 bedrooms family home on upscale Callumwood Ln in Woodland Creek, Sooke, conveniently located next to schools, across from playground and park & close to downtown. Featuring Geothermal heat, A/C & HW $$$ saving energy efficiency while offering up 5 good sized BRs 3 baths on 2 well thought out levels and all laminated flooring throughout. The Main level that gives you a bedroom for senior, great room & gourmet kitchen - Rear patio & fenced yard. Upstairs bright large master bedroom, 4 piece ensuite with heated tile floor, and large walk-in closet plus 3 more good size bedrooms, main bath, and laundry. 2" blinds included, garage fully insulated with a baseboard heater. HOME OFFERS VARIOUS UPGRADES, SUMMARY AS CHANGE ORDERS FROM DEVELOPER IN THE LAST PHOTO, EXCELLENT VALUE. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.