Sooke Vill CoreSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
6569 Arranwood Drive in : Sk Sooke Vill Core Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426632
6569 Arranwood Drive Sk Sooke Vill Core V0S 0W4$569,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,875 sq. ft.174 m2Absolutely Immaculate,Move in ready, Elaborate 3+ bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2008 year built home on a quiet street a short walk to all schools and Sooke Town Core. Features on the main open Kitchen with Living room concept, large Kitchen has huge pantry, Quartz counter tops, living room has smartly done gas fireplace. Big Dining area walks out fully fenced Classy backyard completely landscaped with southern exposure which is ideal for entertaining.Massive laundry room off garage, with 2 entrances,also quartz countertops,lots of storage also, Up has 3 good sized bedrooms, Master has 4 pace en-suite and massive walk in closet, the 2nd bedroom has been converted into a cool TV room, much appreciated by any hockey fan, 3rd bedroom easily fits a double bed, there is also another 4pce bathroom up,Also bonus 5ft+ Crawlspace for extra storage,Seller prefer late July closing. $569,900. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
2023 Solent Street in SOOKE: Sk Sooke Vill Core Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426627
2023 Solent Street Sk Sooke Vill Core SOOKE V9Z 0X1$519,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,200 sq. ft.111 m2LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Ocean View Home, single detached family home! Views from Billings Spit to Whiffen Spit! Located centrally in the town of Sooke. Walk to schools, shopping, restaurants and all that Sooke has to offer. *Great chance to get into the market, 3 Bdrm family home. Features a large Kitchen, Dining area, mostly unfinished Basement with Suite potential, Metal Roof, Carport & a large Garage. Flat usable yard, with a tall hedge for privacy... All of this and more, terrific holding property or a great place to raise a family. Quick Possession is possible. All measurements are approx., Buyer to verify if important. *Development potential, situated on 2 legal tent lots, zoned " each " for a Duplex, Townhouse, One Single family Dwelling, One Suite on Lots containing a Single Family Dwelling. Main Living area Flooring is up, and ready for you to choose your own of your taste... (see agent notes) More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
7037 Brailsford Place in SOOKE: Sk Sooke Vill Core Half Duplex for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426553
7037 Brailsford Place Sk Sooke Vill Core SOOKE V9Z 1J7$679,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,857 sq. ft.265 m2Live Mortgage and Rent Free in your Panoramic Ocean View 2 bedroom Penthouse. Metal Meets the Mountains in this Ultra Modern Strata Duplex! Come on Home and be greeted by the Best Ocean and Mountain Views in Sooke with a Sophisticated Elegance through-out this well planned space. Entertainers Delight with the open concept LR, Kitchen and DR. A perfect backdrop for your family and friends to enjoy spending time together. Quartz counter tops, SS Appliances, Huge Quartz Island, a Sparkling Fireplace and a main floor Bedroom meet all the wants in your wish list. Lower level has three bedrooms including your Master, En-suite and walk-in closet, bonus media, games or man cave a main bathroom and laundry it does not get better. Ductless Heat pump for main and in-law, fully fenced back yard, professionally landscaped, glass railing and so much more! Another remarkable home by Java Designs this is a must see at 679,000 including GST. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.