Sooke Vill CoreSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
7035 Brailsford Place in SOOKE: Sk Sooke Vill Core Half Duplex for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426552
7035 Brailsford Place Sk Sooke Vill Core SOOKE V9Z 1J7$679,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,857 sq. ft.265 m2Live Mortgage and Rent Free in your Panoramic Ocean View 2 bedroom Penthouse. Metal Meets the Mountains in this Ultra Modern Strata Duplex! Come on Home and be greeted by the Best Ocean and Mountain Views in Sooke with a Sophisticated Elegance through-out this well planned space. Entertainers Delight with the open concept LR, Kitchen and DR. A perfect backdrop for your family and friends to enjoy spending time together. Quartz counter tops, SS Appliances, Huge Quartz Island, a Sparkling Fireplace and a main floor Bedroom meet all the wants in your wish list. Lower level has three bedrooms including your Master, En-suite and walk-in closet, bonus media, games or man cave a main bathroom and laundry it does not get better. Ductless Heat pump for main and in-law, fully fenced back yard, professionally landscaped, glass railing and so much more! Another remarkable home by Java Designs this is a must see at 679,000 including GST. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
110 1919 S Maple Avenue in : Sk Sooke Vill Core Row/Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426522
110 1919 S Maple Avenue Sk Sooke Vill Core V9Z 1L5$410,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,501 sq. ft.139 m2Amazing Value! This lovely 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home is bright and airy and boasts 2 upper level front and back sundecks facing north and south with a south facing backyard patio. Located in a family friendly neighbourhood, The Maples is a small 12 townhouse development on a quiet road, just a short stroll to the ocean or a 10 minute walk to the village core, shopping and restaurants. Freshly painted throughout and with new laminate on the entry and main levels, it offers a bright and open kitchen with a south facing balcony, perfect for coffee or a BBQ, an adjoining dining and living room with a large balcony, great for entertaining, a spacious master bedroom, 2 more good sized bedrooms and a double length garage with room for 2 cars inline or 1 car plus storage or a work area. Built in 2010, it is a well maintained and structured strata which allows rentals, pets, and BBQ's! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
6983 W Grant Road in SOOKE: Sk Sooke Vill Core Half Duplex for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 425950
6983 W Grant Road Sk Sooke Vill Core SOOKE V9Z 0P1$454,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,393 sq. ft.129 m2Cheapest New construction Half Duplex in Sooke!!!Forget paying strata fees! Own your own home with this brand new, very affordable 3 bedroom half duplex. Even at this amazing price this home offers quartz countertops, stainless appliances and beautiful finishings. There's a large deck off the back and a good sized yard. This home is centrally located and walking distance from the beach, parks, shopping and restaurants. This home qualifies for the new construction property transfer tax grant. Purchase Price is + GST. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.