Strawberry ValeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
3917 Jean Place in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428248
3917 Jean Place SW Strawberry Vale VICTORIA V8Z 7B8$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,767 sq. ft.350 m2Open House Saturday July 4th 2:00-4:00. Outdoor enthusiasts dream location. Centrally located in the popular Strawberry Vale community surrounded by parks starting at your back fence, Mountain biking at Heartland minutes away, Kayaking in the Gorge waterway just a short drive away and yet all your shopping needs around the corner at the new Eagle Creek shopping center next to Victoria General Hospital. One reason Strawberry Vale is sought after is because of its proximity to the main travel arteries, its right in the cross hairs to travel up Island or head out to the ferries and airport. Do you have kids going to Camosun College Interurban? Jean Place is only minutes way. This home checks off all of the boxes for any family with teen age kids or older with each bedroom offering an ensuite. With many people working from home this floorplan is perfectly set up for it with potentially 2 offices. This home needs to be seen to appreciate! Check out the videos on the multimedia link. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
3858 South Valley Drive in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428144
3858 South Valley Drive SW Strawberry Vale VICTORIA V8Z 7Y9$1,189,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,820 sq. ft.355 m2Fantastic opportunity. Custom built executive South Valley family home originally designed and built for themselves by the owners of Oak Bay Construction. Many high-end finishings including maple hardwood, granite, solid fir cabinets, stone back splash, gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling & stained glass. Main floor has an open design, loads of natural light and access to the sunny, west facing patio. Upstairs is perfect for families with 4 bedrooms, 2 bath & a media rm. Large master includes walk in closet & soaker tub. Built on a heated crawl space, the home also offers a double garage. Aging in place a concern? Extended families will love that the two bed, two bath ground level suite has laundry, 9’ ceilings, skylight and as well beautiful finishing. Set on a very private lot, tucked away behind beautiful trees and cedar hedges. Central location near many different amenities, schools, parks, Galloping Goose trail and easy access to downtown as well as both main highways. Tenanted. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
1 3933 South Valley Drive in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428206
1 3933 South Valley Drive SW Strawberry Vale VICTORIA V8Z 7Z1$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,843 sq. ft.264 m2Warm West Coast One Level Living in an open plan with main floor master bedroom. This Brand New! Character Craftsman is quality thru out. Heat pump, electric furnace, hot water on demand, central vac & r/i security included! Quiet end unit. Main floor w/an abundance of space for guests, family, visitors or storage in a finished lower level. Elegant & light filled w/9‘ceilings, wide oak floors, big windows, skylights, glass lighting & more! MasterBed w/luxury 5pc, heated floor ensuite, sep shower & soaker tub & w/i closet. Chef’s treat stainless & quartz kitchen. Gas FP, lrg dining room, leads to deck overlooking the greenbelt & creek. 2nd bed, laundry & dbl garage on main. Down is finished w/4pc bth, bedrooms & office, huge family rm & patio + loads of storage + lots of parking. Small complex in a vibrant family neighbourhood. Just lock up & travel! On the biking trail. Close to PISE, shopping & mins to downtown, airport & ferries. Don't miss this, it’s the Last Unit available! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.