Greater Victoria Areas
6486 Cedarview Place in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405490$579,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,088 sq. ft.194 m2Open House Sat. Feb. 9th 2:30-4PM. BACKING ONTO AGRICULTURAL LAND FOR PRIVACY! Don't miss this 2004 modern family home w/ 4 BEDRMS UP + Den down & 3 baths. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in popular Sunriver Estates, this lovely Creekside floorplan features laminate flooring on the main w/den & open-concept living-dining, kitchen w/island, SS appliances, pantry, vaulted ceiling & cozy Gas fireplace. French doors offer easy access to the patio & the large, private, sun-drenched yard backing onto Agricultural Land. Upstairs there are 4 bdrms incl the master that overlooks the back garden/greenspace, luxurious en-suite & large walk-in closet + laundry. Bonus: newer interior & exterior paint, a 2 car double garage, ample driveway parking & exterior shed for storage. 4th bed up could be theatre rm. Sunriver Estates offers abundant walking trails & borders Demamiel Creek making it an ideal area to enjoy the outdoors. Close to the Seaparc Recreation centre, schools, and amenities. Take a look! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2324 Demamiel Place in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405029$629,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,542 sq. ft.236 m2Executive style family home with over 2500 sqft of refined living space located on manicured corner lot! Main floor features 9' ceilings & low maintenance tile floors throughout. Front entryway with owl cove leads to open den, perfect for home office. Formal dining area with antique chandelier & french doors to first of two outdoor living spaces. Chefs kitchen with quartz counter tops, marble back splash, massive prep island & quality stainless appliances. Spacious living room with natural gas FP, antique mantle & second chandelier. Breakfast nook with access to back deck & meandering gardens. Master suite with vaulted ceilings & walk-in-closet with row of built-ins. Spa-like ensuite with marble counters & soaker tub. Two addtl. bedrooms of great size with sky-lit jack & jill bathroom. Dedicated laundry room, over-height dbl garage, heat pump, 5' crawl space, central vac, & so much more! Both gardens were an award-winning feature on the Sooke Garden Tour. Must see to truly appreciate. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
2500 Westview Terrace in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 404816$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,042 sq. ft.283 m2Walking in to this rare home you'll be amazed by all it offers; inc. sweeping westward views over ALR wilderness! Absolutely gorgeous, the attention to exquisite detail is stunning! This no-step entry 2 level home is luxuriously finished from top to bottom. Intentionally designed as an eco-green show home; the owners have lovingly & skillfully added to its inviting living space, inc. masterfully finishing the sumptuous lower floor. Offering solar heated water, heat pump, thermal windows, upgraded 30 yr. roof, hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen w/ granite counters, custom blinds, gas field-stone fireplace, & open kitchen/living/dining area. There are $150,000 in upgrades and renovations! The finely finished lower floor offers a large entertainment area & an art/work studio w/ suite potential, French doors out to a private deck, gazebo & deer-fenced backyard. Professional landscaping w/ in-ground sprinklers. Designed for living & entertaining in style; this home says, "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL”! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.