SW GlanfordSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
569 Baker St in Saanich: SW Glanford House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907724
569 Baker St SW Glanford Saanich V8Z 2H6$1,099,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,079 sq. ft.193 m2Welcome to 569 Baker in the desirable area of Saanich West - Glanford. This is a wonderful home is excellent for a growing family, someone looking for a mortgage helper or a savvy investor looking for a holding property. Upstairs main level has 3 bedrooms & 1, 4 piece bathroom. The original hardwood floors guide you through the living & dining areas. The kitchen was redone in 2017 & windows were upgraded to vinyl in 2007. Downstairs was redone in 2020 adding a really great 2 bedroom suite with a 4 piece bathroom and separate Laundry. The outdoor space is fantastic and perfect for a family with children and pets. The extra large back patio overlooking the expansive South facing backyard with sun all day makes it a gardeners paradise. There is also a place for an RV. Located in one of the most central locations in Saanich with easy routes to Camosun College and Uvic. Walking distance to parks, bus routes, Red Barn Grocery & Royal Oak Shopping Centre. Lot size & sq ft from BC Assessment. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
4083 Carey Rd in Saanich: SW Glanford House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907728
4083 Carey Rd SW Glanford Saanich V8Z 4G4$1,099,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,307 sq. ft.214 m2Amazing home! Having a wonderful view over Panama Flats, and the mountains, this 3-level house, offers over 2,300 finished sq.ft., and an easily maintained lot. On the main, you will have an open concept living room, with a wood fireplace and vaulted ceiling. A convenient kitchen & dining room lead to the large, shaded private deck, also with views. Upstairs are 2 bdrm or 1 plus a family room with FP, full bath/laundry & storage room, plus a Juliet balcony.. The house is private but centrally located in Victoria (5 mins to Uptown shopping mall, 15 mins to downtown Victoria, 25 mins to Victoria International airport, 30 mins to the ferry terminal, 10 mins to Costco, 5 mins to Camosun College interurban campus, 12 mins to UVIC). There is an in-law suite downstairs, and the house is on the main bus route downtown. The newly renovated main kitchen and bathrooms to enjoy. There is a new hot water tank with a 12-year warranty. There are various fruits trees, flowers, and vegetables More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
407 642 Agnes St in Saanich: SW Glanford Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907150
407 642 Agnes St SW Glanford Saanich V8Z 2E6$724,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,631 sq. ft.152 m2ATTENTION FAMILIES! Fantastic 4 bedroom townhouse in an perfect location on a quiet no-thru street in the heart of Glanford. You will feel right at home as you walk into this ideal layout with 3 bedrooms upstairs, main level with a sunny fenced patio, beautiful stone mantle fireplace, dining area and a large lower rec room with 4th bedroom! Many recent updates so you can just move in... including; bathrooms, paint, patio fence, and a RENOVATED KITCHEN. *Lower level can have an additional bathroom in the laundry room*. Family oriented complex, close to schools, Pacific Christian, parks, shopping, community garden a block away, Uptown Shopping Centre and close to both highways for easy commuting. Strata features a private clubhouse, playground, sports court and pool. Bring your pets: 1 dog and/or 1 cat without size restrictions. Don't miss out on this great opportunity! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.