SW GorgeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
400 Davida Ave in Saanich: SW Gorge House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907946
400 Davida Ave SW Gorge Saanich V9A 2C7$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,722 sq. ft.160 m2Charming 1940's character home in the popular Gorge area includes a **BONUS 331 SQFT STUDIO WITH 3 PIECE BATHROOM** - would be a great in-law / student suite, home business or personal gym! Bright kitchen includes travertine tile floors, granite counter tops and a large island for entertaining. There are coved ceilings, gleaming re-finished oak floors, two Bedrooms, four piece updated bathroom and a gas fireplace with a gorgeous tiled mantle on the main. Downstairs you will find the third bedroom, laundry, new 3 piece bathroom, additional storage and living space. The Bright and Sunny back yard is private, surrounded by gardens with tons of potential and includes a pear tree. Exterior of home newly painted, Nine year old Roof, EFFICIENT gas forced air furnace, gas hot water and a good amount of storage. *GREAT LOCATION...ONE BLOCK TO TILLICUM MALL AND PEARKES REC CENTRE!* Welcome home! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
305 81 W Gorge Rd in Saanich: SW Gorge Condo for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907857
305 81 W Gorge Rd SW Gorge Saanich V9A 1L9$582,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,073 sq. ft.100 m2Beautifully updated, meticulously maintained 2 bedroom corner suite. Gorgeous high quality kitchen with floor to ceiling cabinets, crown molding, granite counters and cork floors. Large living room with wood burning fireplace updated with lovely modern tile, access to the large sunny patio and dining area with feature window overlooking the park. Generous primary bedroom with two closets and ensuite bathroom. Updated main bathroom, updated trim and new doors throughout, in-suite laundry, storage and extra storage locker. This suite boasts south and west facing serene treed views of adjacent Gorge Park. Professionally managed complex, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Court, BBQ area, clubhouse, and on-site caretaker. This waterfront complex offers a wonderful lifestyle with access for kayaks or paddle boards, a short stroll to groceries, shops and restaurants. This home has been lovingly cared for by the same owner for 20 years and must be seen to be appreciated. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
407 75 Gorge Rd in Saanich: SW Gorge Condo for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907739
407 75 Gorge Rd SW Gorge Saanich V9A 7A9$449,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 977 sq. ft.91 m2Spacious two bedroom, two bathroom water view condo on the Gorge Waterway! Amazing location to live in or hold as a fully-rentable investment property. Includes parking and wonderful amenities with a heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, tennis courts and a recreation room. Large Kitchen and Dining area. The primary bedroom has an impressive walk in closet that joins with the main bathroom.in suite laundry, parking, separate storage and more. Located on the Gorge Waterway with beautifully landscaped grounds. Easy access to public transportation, community rec centers, shopping etc More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.