SW MarigoldSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
723 Lavender Ave in Saanich: SW Marigold House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907735
723 Lavender Ave SW Marigold Saanich V8Z 2M4$1,495,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,780 sq. ft.258 m2Welcome to this quality constructed, lovingly maintained 6 Beds, 3 Baths Executive Family Home, including a LEGAL 2 BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED SUITE. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in the Marigold area. Walking distance to all amenities. The main floor greets you with a spacious in-line LR/DR with Gas F/P and a gorgeous updated kitchen with new SS appliances. Eating area and FR with sliding doors to your huge (S) facing deck with a metal gazebo overlooking your private, fenced & landscaped backyard. There are 3 spacious beds & two 4-piece baths on this level, incl a Master with walk-in closet and Spa-like ensuite with jacuzzi tub & separate shower. Downstairs there is a 4th bedroom/Office for the main, laundry room, and 2 BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED SUITE. A perfect MORTGAGE HELPER. This home has been freshly painted, updated carpets, counters, laminate flooring & custom blinds Other features incl an oversized double car garage, BRAND NEW ROOF & attached shed. Parking for up to 8 vehicles. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1021 Tulip Ave in Saanich: SW Marigold House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 908116
1021 Tulip Ave SW Marigold Saanich V8Z 2R1$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 835 sq. ft.78 m2Neat and Tidy family home in a central, family neighbourhood. Great way to enter the market in a single-family home. Bring your renovation ideas and expand downstairs to a larger family home or suite. Or start fresh on a large level lot in Saanich. This loved and cared-for home features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, eating area and living room. Low maintenance front and back yard is open & flat for kids or dogs to play. Sunny southern backyard exposure. Finishings include 1-year-old roof, upgraded 200 amp electrical service, original hardwood floors and updated wall heaters. Location close and walkable to many different school options as well as the Galloping Goose Trail. Driving distance to all amenities at the Tillicum Mall & Uptown Shopping Centre. RS-6 Zoning. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3998 Interurban Rd in Saanich: SW Marigold House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907715
3998 Interurban Rd SW Marigold Saanich V8Z 6E8$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,937 sq. ft.180 m2Get back to Nature in this fantastic location. Across the street from Panama Flats and Swan Lake Creek. Close to schools, shopping, Camosun college Interurban Campus. There is a bus stop almost outside your door. 3 bedrooms/2 bath up and 2 bedrooms(1w/o closet)/1 bath down. Great mortgage helper. Extra insulation between floors for better sound proofing. Lots of parking. Bring your design ideas for a fresh update. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.