SW NorthridgeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
4247 Hayden Crt in Saanich: SW Northridge House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 908052
4247 Hayden Crt SW Northridge Saanich V8Z 6S2$1,098,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,310 sq. ft.215 m2This wonderful family home is located just around the corner from the popular Northridge School situated at the end of private and quiet cul-de-sac. With 3 bedrooms upstairs, a bonus room and 2 bedrooms on the lower included a very large room/"man-cave", everyone will have their own space. This well cared for, four level family home has been updated and well maintained. Updates include a new kitchen with Travertine heated tile, granite countertops, a double sink and customized cabinets, a new bathroom upstairs with heated flooring and a fresh coat of paint throughout the home. The front driveway was redone with tons of parking and storage space, an extended front patio and the roof was replaced in the last 10 years. This home is close to bus routes, schools and wonderful trails. The backyard welcomes you surrounded with greenery, flower beds, apple trees, a gazebo and quiet space, you won't want to miss this one! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
4214 Springridge Cres in Saanich: SW Northridge House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907342
4214 Springridge Cres SW Northridge Saanich V8Z 4Y8$1,390,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,175 sq. ft.202 m2Welcome to 4214 Springridge Crescent in the Northridge District. This beautifully maintained mid-century modern home offers 3 bedrooms on the main with the benefit of a SELF-CONTAINED 2 BEDROOM SUITE on the lower level. A bright open floor plan with vaulted cedar ceilings, an abundance of windows, updated kitchen, and spacious living/dining areas. There is a gas fireplace in the living room of both the main home and the suite and a newer furnace/heat pump. The 9000+ sq/ft lot is fully landscaped including a sitting area with pergola and a backyard fire pit area. Double garage and separate off-street parking for RV or boat and a 200 amp electrical service. Walking distance to Copley park, public transit, Northridge Elementary, and a short drive to Royal Oak shopping center, Commonwealth Rec Centre, and Broadmead Village. This home is perfect for a young family including the benefit of the 2 Bed Suite mortgage helper. Contact your agent to arrange a viewing of this true gem of a home! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
1068 Gerda Rd in Saanich: SW Northridge House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 906424
1068 Gerda Rd SW Northridge Saanich V8Z 6S4$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,807 sq. ft.168 m2Northridge Oasis - a completely updated and move in ready home in a very desirable Northridge community. No detail was missed in this meticulous home incl but not limited to a new roof 2020 and vinyl windows 2022. Inside you will find a beautifully updated kitchen and living space filled with a natural light from picture windows. Main level consists of an open concept kitchen/dining/living area, 3-piece bathroom and a spacious bedroom, which can be easily converted into a bonus room. With 3 bedrooms upstairs and a second full bathroom there is space for the entire family! Situated on a corner lot with plenty of privacy to enjoy your hot tub. A true outdoor oasis, with a lot of places for relaxation is a signature mark of this property. Extensive sprinkler system and artificial turf, are making the yard maintenance enjoyable all year long. Quiet neighborhood, close to great schools and all amenities. This home is a true gem. It is waiting for you to move in and just enjoy. A must see! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.