SW Prospect LakeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
4700 Kerryview Dr in Saanich: SW Prospect Lake House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 906166
4700 Kerryview Dr SW Prospect Lake Saanich V9E 1J4$3,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,758 sq. ft.442 m2Horse lovers take note! Located close to all amenities, this beautiful 3724sq.ft. home sits on a private 4.95ac parcel with breathtaking views of Prospect Lake, Mt Baker and the surrounding area. Included is a 4 stall barn built in 2005 with heated tack room, feed room, 2 piece bathroom and rental suite above, lighted outdoor riding arena (17000sq.ft.) round pen (2800sq.ft.) and pastures. If you are looking for some exercise then head on over to the recently resurfaced lighted tennis court or exercise gym (located in a separate building). The home has been updated and features a beautiful open floor plan on the main with a large, bright kitchen, dining area and living room. Off the dining area is a large deck overlooking the beautiful landscaped yard with inground heated pool and hot tub. On the second floor you will find a large master bedroom with a 5 piece ensuite, deck and fireplace. Other features include 2 wells,2 generators and built in outdoor bbq. Measurements ProperMeasure More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
4929 Prospect Lake Rd in Saanich: SW Prospect Lake House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 906265
4929 Prospect Lake Rd SW Prospect Lake Saanich V9E 1J5$2,750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,846 sq. ft.357 m2Welcome to this lakefront paradise with its visually stunning architectural design and a smorgasbord of recreational and entertainment possibilities at your disposal. The residence is tucked into a peaceful and natural resort-style setting, yet is still within close proximity to downtown, hiking and biking trails, a multitude of parks and an array of local amenities. Designed by Victoria architect, Pamela Charlesworth, this home features banks of windows, bathing the entire house in natural light, creating a uniquely seamless indoor/outdoor ambience. Over 4,400sq. ft, the main residence has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a large recreation room at lake level, and tons of storage. The separate workshop, garage, and artist’s studio offers another multi-functional space. The possibilities for achieving work/life balance here are endless. More detailsListed by The Agency
5006 Echo Dr in Saanich: SW Prospect Lake House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 905432
5006 Echo Dr SW Prospect Lake Saanich V9E 2H9$2,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,519 sq. ft.234 m2Rarely does this side of Prospect Lake come available! This wonderful waterfront home on the SUNNY SIDE of Prospect could be yours by Summer! Two brand-new docks surrounded by deep, reed free water is perfect for all your activities. Enjoy the lake views from the moment you walk in! The main level consists of an open concept kitchen, dining/living area with walk-out to a large SW facing deck. As well, a formal living room with a gas fireplace, 3-piece bathroom, bedroom, laundry, and garage access. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with a beautiful spa-like ensuite, gas fireplace, walk in closet, and access to an upper deck, plus two more bedrooms, a den with skylight, and a full bath. Outdoors, enjoy the beautifully manicured gardens and patio. There is single car garage and double carport as well as fencing with an automated gate at the entrance to the property. A full renovation in 2007 and too many additional updates to mention. Be sure to check out the feature sheet! More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.