SW Royal OakSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
311 494 Marsett Pl in Saanich: SW Royal Oak Condo for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 908345
311 494 Marsett Pl SW Royal Oak Saanich V8Z 7J1$499,400Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 727 sq. ft.68 m2Spacious, bright, 3rd floor 1 bedroom + Den condo overlooking the quiet treed courtyard at Park Royal Place in Royal Oak. In-suite laundry, open floor plan, gas fireplace, pet friendly, kid friendly with secure underground parking and separate storage. Within walking distance to Commonwealth pool, Elk/Beaver Lake as well as public transport. Minutes to downtown, Royal Oak Shopping Centre, Broadmead Village, Victoria International Airport and Swartz Bay Ferry terminal. Royal Oak’s many amenities, walking and cycling trails, parks and public facilities make it one of the most liveable areas on South Vancouver Island. Call to view. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
10 4350 West Saanich Rd in Saanich: SW Royal Oak Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907875
10 4350 West Saanich Rd SW Royal Oak Saanich V8Z 3E9$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,461 sq. ft.136 m2Move in ready 3 bed 2 bath townhome in desirable ‘Royal Oak Gardens’!!!! A pleasure to view, this home features laminate & tile floors throughout and an updated kitchen w/eating bar that opens to the spacious dining room w/custom built-in cabinetry. A wood burning fireplace anchors the large living room which is further extended by the giant private patio! Want more room? A great family room or formal dining room sits off of the kitchen and features another private patio! Upstairs, you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, including the primary bedroom with its own balcony. The oversize garage offers more storage and a work bench for the DIYer. This quiet family-friendly complex is perfectly located near an incredible network of parks & trails, steps to shopping at Royal Oak Shopping Centre & only minutes to Commonwealth Pool & Broadmead shopping centre. Not holding offers. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
401 747 Travino Lane in Saanich: SW Royal Oak Condo for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907317
401 747 Travino Lane SW Royal Oak Saanich V8Z 0E4$785,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 846 sq. ft.79 m2Located in the award-winning Travino development in desirable Royal Oak. This immaculate 2 bd, 2 bth unit has a great open concept floor plan. The gourmet kitchen includes a large peninsula, quartz countertops, SS appliances & gas stove. Spacious primary with a spa-like ensuite, heated tile floors in bathrooms, in-suite laundry, & spacious balcony with gas BBQ outlet (BBQ included). The second bdm comes complete w/Murphy bed and built-in desk. Amenities include rooftop patio with 2 fire pits, water feature, garden plots, gym, secured underground parking & storage, kayak storage, car wash & dog wash stations, secured bike area, activity centre, & access to bike/van share and EV chargers. Green central heating & cooling plus solar-assisted hot water system included in your strata fees. No age restriction, rentals & pets are allowed. Great location within walking distance to schools, restaurants, Royal Oak Shopping Centre, Broadmead Village, transit exchange, Commonwealth Place and more! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.