SW Strawberry ValeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
4167 Wilkinson Rd in Saanich: SW Strawberry Vale House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 906295
4167 Wilkinson Rd SW Strawberry Vale Saanich V8Z 5B1$989,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,519 sq. ft.234 m2Situated on a corner lot this home features a total of 6 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and 3 kitchens across 3 separate living areas with their own outdoor access. Main floor features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a large 520 sq ft. deck perfect for entertaining. Some updates throughout the main floor include updated kitchen cabinets and bathroom updates. Downstairs you will find the second living space with 1 bedroom/1 bathroom/kitchen and small storage area. Adjoining the two living spaces downstairs is the laundry area with washer and dryer. In the third living space you will find 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom/kitchen. Downstairs area was added about 2 years ago with all new drywall, insulation, and finishes. You will also find an enclosed carport, great for additional storage. This home could be the perfect fit for multi generational families wanting to live together, investors, or new home owners looking for a mortgage helper. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation
3894 Wilkinson Rd in Saanich: SW Strawberry Vale House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 903309
3894 Wilkinson Rd SW Strawberry Vale Saanich V8Z 5A2$1,999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,003 sq. ft.372 m2Fabulous Contemporary home located in West Saanich. Spectacular open concept floorplan. Quality finishing & fixture throughout. Heat Pump/ AC. HWT on Demand, hardwood floors, an amazing kitchen, large island, Fisher Paykel appliances. dining & living room with gas fireplace. Its massive windows, sliders & high ceiling capture abundant natural light, and peaceful views & open to the 220 Sqft deck. Primary bedroom suite w/walkin closet on main, 5 pieces ensuite, Upper floor offering additional 3 beds,5 pieces bath and loft or sitting area. The lower floor features 1 Bedroom or Home Office, 3 pieces bath, a Self-contained 1-BR suite with laundry, a separated entrance and a patio area. Double garage. This incredible home is ideally located in the popular strawberry Vale neighbourhood, steps to walking trails, multiple parks, VGH and schools. Close to all amenities. Rare opportunity & excellent value. Open house Sat May 21 2-4pm More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
3926 Grange Rd in Saanich: SW Strawberry Vale House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 901611
3926 Grange Rd SW Strawberry Vale Saanich V8Z 4T7$1,429,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,058 sq. ft.191 m2ATTENTION BUILDERS/DEVELOPERS! Call for details regarding this one-of-a-kind opportunity to obtain a well built 2750 sqft. 4 Bdrm., 2 full Bath home with in-law suite that comes with Conditional Approval from Saanich Municipality to subdivide. Subdividing the existing 11,516 sqft. Lot would result in two very special CORNER LOTS. The existing home would reside on a fully landscaped RS-6 zoned 6,081 sqft. Lot and the new lot would be a RS-4 zoned 5,435 sqft. Both Lots are fronted by Grange Rd. and sided by the quiet no-thru streets of Mina on one lot and Iris on the other. Both lots have an additional 25' of boulevard allowance across their front and sides, greatly adding to the overall spaciousness of both properties. This offering represents a sound financial opportunity for someone to acquire a hard to find quality level building lot plus a substantial 4 Bdrm. home that can either be occupied, rented, or sold. Full info package available to seriously interested Buyer. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.