SW TillicumSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
558 Whiteside St in Saanich: SW Tillicum House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 908383
558 Whiteside St SW Tillicum Saanich V8Z 1Y6$875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 920 sq. ft.85 m2Awesomely renovated and very efficient home! This very cute, one level home has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and is located on a 6000 sq ft lot. The front yard is very private and includes parking for two cars on the driveway. Stepping into the home, a warm and welcoming living room is on the right hand side with electric fireplace. It opens up into a modern, updated kitchen and dining room. On the front left side is the primary bedroom, and adjacent is the second bedroom and a 4 piece bathroom. Off the dining room is the laundry room which leads to the third bedroom with its view to the backyard. On the back and side of the house is an covered deck leading out to the fully fenced backyard. The carport has been fully enclosed and has a brand new roof. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3277 Albion Rd in Saanich: SW Tillicum House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907909
3277 Albion Rd SW Tillicum Saanich V8Z 3T5$1,075,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,336 sq. ft.217 m2Here is a great family home with 3 bedrooms on the upper level boasting character details and a dining nook off the spacious kitchen, as well as a completely separate spacious 2 bedroom suite downstairs, each with their own laundry and private yard areas. This home has been well maintained and updates include vinyl windows, all new perimeter drains, new gas furnace, hot water on demand, and newer deck. Tend to your vegetable garden or relax on the back deck while watching your kids and pets play in the fully-fenced yard. Located minutes to Uptown and downtown, near the Galloping Goose, bus routes, shopping and rec centre, this home is sure to please. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3283 Albion Rd in Saanich: SW Tillicum House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907803
3283 Albion Rd SW Tillicum Saanich V8Z 3T5$924,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,685 sq. ft.157 m2Follow your Dream, Home. Beautifully updated & meticulously maintained, on the boarder of Uptown and central this charming property is located in a desirable, family-friendly Saanich neighborhood. This home is sure to charm you with it's thoughtful upgrades. Custom wood panel walls & beam details throughout. On the main you will enjoy a large living, separate dining & open concept kitchen/eating area with stainless steel appliances & stone counter tops. From the kitchen door, enjoy privacy from the fully fenced rear yard complete with a covered hot tub, large patio with seating area, gardens & worksop/shed. On the top level you will find all 4 bedrooms - including the spacious primary with reading nook show stopper, classic bath with dual vanity. Parking for your RV/Boat, cooling system installed. Convenience is an understatement, take advantage of all the dining, shopping & entertainment this location has to offer; including Uptown Mall - This is the one! More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.