Swartz BayNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
2357 Gullhaven Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Swartz Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 412585$1,885,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,200 sq. ft.297 m2Nestled in this quiet cove is a little piece of paradise! Magnificent, south facing, OCEANFRONT home with captivating views of Canoe Cove. Easy, low bank oceanside access to launch kayaks, go crabbing or even tempt a quick dip in the sea. Meticulously maintained 3200 sf home with excellent floor plan. Enjoy stunning views from all principal rooms. Main floor provides a large formal living & dining room, family room with fireplace, office, BRIGHT spacious kitchen with eating area & a gorgeous adjoining deck for family BBQ's. A winding staircase leads to the expansive master bedroom featuring his & her ensuite bathrooms, separate walk-in closets & french doors accessing the sunny balcony over looking the bay. Two good sized bedrooms & one full bathroom upstairs as well. Ample storage in the basement/crawlspace. Manicured lawns. Loads of parking for trucks, cars & toys with the triple car garage & large driveway. Close to BC ferries, airport, wineries & Town of Sidney. EXQUISITE! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
2062 Neptune Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Swartz Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 408581$1,090,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,321 sq. ft.309 m2Welcome to Neptune Road, a private waterfront setting. This light-filled home is all about the views, offering 3,321 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and the convenience of the master bedroom and 4 pc ensuite on the main level. The beautiful new kitchen features stainless steel appliances and central island perfect for entertaining and opens up to a generous sized sunroom taking in the expansive views of the passing ferries. The living room with vaulted ceiling features a stone surround fireplace. The lower level is dedicated to family fun; family room offers wood burning stove, recreation room features a wet-bar and the remainder of the lower level includes one bedroom, 3 pc bath, gym/hobby room and plenty of storage. An entertainment sized deck to steps down to the gentle slope of the seaside yard that boasts 80 feet of high bank shoreline. Ever-changing vistas that take in the marine activity of Colburne Passage and Piers & Salt Spring Island can be yours to enjoy. More detailsListed by The Agency
11317 Ravenscroft Place in NORTH SAANICH: NS Swartz Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 407987$2,350,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,176 sq. ft.481 m2Oceanfront oasis with panoramic views, half an acre on the peninsula in a private and tranquil setting. There is a sandy beach at your properties edge to admire from the abundance of oversized windows strategically placed to captivate the very best views from every room. Large kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, heated floors, two sinks, warming oven, grill, built in coffee maker and eating nook. The bathrooms feature custom etched shower doors, glass sinks, jacuzzi and steam bath. Four generous sized bedrooms, open floor plan, winding staircase, walk in closets with built ins, cozy fireplaces, games room and tonnes of storage. Three waterfront decks to look out over the perfectly manicured fully fenced and gated property featuring a hot tub, koi pond and fireplace. Beautifully appointed in a dream location, call for a private tour today. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.