Greater Victoria Areas
6585 Bella Vista Drive in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 408211$789,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,021 sq. ft.188 m2OH Mon 2-3 | Located in Tanner Ridge sits this well cared for & updated 3 bed, 2 bath SOUTH FACING RANCHER - perfect for families, investors or retirees. Upon walking in you are greeted with a spacious entry, newer red oak hardwood floors & an open concept layout. The formal living room features a huge bay window & lovely feature GAS FP. This room flows into the dining area & tastefully reno'd kitchen which features a newer dishwasher, new microwave, newer linoleum floors, a great built-in breakfast nook with another bay window feature, wood cabinets & stone countertops. There's another living area with pocket doors for separation or to maintain the open flow, another gas fireplace and a sliding glass door out into the fully fenced, gorgeous yard. All beds are spacious- especially the master which features a large walk in closet & ensuite with jetted tub. Other features include a separate laundry room, double car garage, new hot water tank, crown molding, an amazing back yard & more! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
2519 Fielding Place in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 407469$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,030 sq. ft.281 m2Vacant April 30th. $135,000 under assessed value. Over 2100 sq ft on the main flr incl 1 of the 2 master bedrooms, all the living areas & 2 more bedrooms. Upstairs there is an addtional master and 1 more bedroom. Great open kit, liv, dining room, cheerful eating area on the sunny side of the kitchen with patio just outside the french doors on the south side of the house. Overheight garage (great workshop) Crawl space for storage. 3 way gas fireplace visible from kitchen, living room and dining room. Hardwood floors, newer gas hot water tank & ceramic cook top. Lots of cabinet space and roll out drawers in cabinets. Great location with easy hiway access from Tanner or keating x Road. 15 min to Ferry, Airport or Uptown. Water views from upper level. List of features avail. Buyer to verify important information. Price includes interior repainting and replacing carpet in bed 3. This has to be the best value on the Penninsula. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westshore
2384 Alta Vista Place in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 407136$998,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,115 sq. ft.289 m2located in the heart of Tanner Ridge in Central Saanich is this prime, level .55 of an acre property on quiet cul de sac boasting your 3100 sq ft family home with newer in-law accommodation on sub-dividable lot (buyer to verify) is a rare find indeed. First time on market in over 50 years enjoy three bedrooms on the main floor, master bedroom with ensuite, spacious living room with fireplace with sunken Den or office, bright and sunny kitchen Overlooking your half acre, separate dining room and walk out to your sundrenched deck and so much more. The lower level boasts newer, large one bedroom suite, living room with fireplace, plus additional living space offering almost 1600 ft.² in total on the lower level. Do your due diligence on this one! Huge level backyard, ideal for a panhandle lot where you can keep the existing house and build in the backyard your new dream home! buyer to verify all information with the city of Central Saanich, Excellent value in today’s market, call now More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.