Greater Victoria Areas
6522 Rodolph Road in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 426186
6522 Rodolph Road CS Tanner VICTORIA V8Z 5W5$1,089,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,790 sq. ft.259 m2Lovingly custom built home nestled on quiet street w/ large west-facing backyard. Warm, family home bathed in natural light, has exceptional floor plan & radiates charm. Open kitchen/family room w/ wood insert flows seamlessly into dining room & onto large deck/patio–great for family gatherings & entertaining. Hardwood throughout main floor. Separate living room w/ wood burning fireplace, playroom/storage & workshop w/ 220 plug complete main floor. Sweeping staircase w/ floor to ceiling windows brings you to upper level hosting large master w/ walk-thru closet, 3 pc ensuite & sweeping views of the valley. 2 more beds & large den (4th bed) put the finishing touches on top floor. Stain glass windows, crown moulding & Dunsmuir solid wood front door accentuate the understated elegance & idyllic setting of this unique home. 0.64acre level, sunny lot w/ apple & peach trees, room for kids to play & opportunity to explore your green thumb. Peaceful, very well maintained 1 owner home. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
6330 Central Saanich Road in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 424630
6330 Central Saanich Road CS Tanner VICTORIA V8Z 5T7$2,799,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,822 sq. ft.355 m2A great opportunity to own a well established family owned berry farm, running over 50 plus years in Central Saanich. Still in operation as vegetable/berry farm. The property consist of 20.95 acres, over 16 acres of use for farming, the land is mostly flat. There are 3 barns/shops with water and power, one shop is approx 2760 sq ft with and 800 sq ft lean-to and concrete flooring, bare interior with 11’ ceilings, the second shop is 2520 sq ft with 1160 sq ft lean-to and 12’ ceiling height, the property is fenced for deer and the irrigation system runs throughout the whole property and is hooked up to the city. The main home was built in 1993 which over looks this amazing property, the home has 2 bedroom, 2 baths, huge living room seperate from the house kitchen and dining area, there is also a second home. This property has great potential and is situated on a private dead end road and has easy access to Pat Bay Highway, bus routes and just up the road is the Bear Hill hiking trails. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.