Greater Victoria Areas
9 6961 East Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Tanner Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 412567$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,334 sq. ft.217 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT & SUN June 22 & 23 2pm - 4pm - Have you been looking for a home that is modern, beautiful, a convenient location, and is affordable which can generate income for you? Look no further! This is a rare offering of a townhome that has a legal fully self contained 1 bedroom suite. You will be impressed with the gorgeous hardwood floors, granite counter-tops, maple cabinetry and modern finishings. Central Saanich is an ideal location to live close to good schools and stores and only a short, comparatively traffic free, commute to Victoria. The main home is 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on 2 levels you will love the high ceilings, stainless steel appliances, central vacuum, tiled floors in bathrooms, skylight, computer nook, and walk-in closets. There is a long single garage, good for storage and a workshop or extra parking spots. The suite (comparable suites are rented for $1200+) is spacious and has its own laundry, separate hydro meter, private entrance, and patio. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
2519 Fielding Place in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 412388$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,030 sq. ft.281 m2Very large Rancher + extra bedr & family room (or 2nd master). As of June 18 lowest price to assessed value ($185,000 less) & price per fin sq ft (homes blt 2000+) in Tanner Ridge. Exterior paint recently done. Over 2100 sq ft on the main flr (9ft ceilings) incl 1 master bedroom, all the living areas & 2 more bedrooms. Hardwood flrs. Open kit, liv, dining room. Bright eating area + breakfast bar. Patio just outside the french doors on the south side of the house. Overheight garage (great workshop)+ crawl space for storage. 3 way gas fireplace visible from 3 rooms. Newer gas hot water tank & ceramic cook top. Lots of cabinet space & roll out drawers in cabinets. Great loc. with easy hiway access from Tanner or Keating x Road. 15 min to Ferry, Airport or Uptown. Water views from upper level. List of features avail. Buyer to verify important information. Wheel chair Friendly. This has to be the best value on the Penninsula. Layout for suite concept avaiable. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
6242 Elaine Way in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 412257$1,087,950Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,862 sq. ft.266 m2Resting among prestigious homes in the desirable Tanner Ridge area, this custom built home offers 2900 sq ft of living space and nearly 1500 sq ft of garage! Triple-car garage for convenience, and bonus 28x20 detached garage with separate driveway, ideal for RV or boat parking. Exceptional outdoor living space with sun soaked decks & multiple patios with covered areas for year round enjoyment, complete with a fully fenced backyard. Downstairs you will find a one-bedroom suite, laundry, & a den. Central Saanich showcases the best of the West Coast environment. Beaches, nature parks, golf courses & marinas are just some of the outdoor recreation options. Nearby amenities include local markets, stores, services, cafes, restaurants, entertainment & more. Easy access to Ferries & Airport. Downtown & Inner Harbour a short commute. 3D Tour Available! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.