Ten Mile PointSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
3101 2829 Arbutus Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421011
3101 2829 Arbutus Road SE Ten Mile Point VICTORIA V8N 5X5$900,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,078 sq. ft.193 m2Welcome to Wedgewood Estates-an adult-oriented gated community in Ten Mile Point. Bright, spacious, & well-maintained, this 2 bdrm, 2bth unit features over 2,000 sqft of gorgeous wood flooring, new kitchen w/quartz countertops & high end appliances & multiple large windows allowing the outdoors to flow in. This unit features 2 private decks w/plenty of space for your own micro gardens equipped w/its own irrigation system. The complex features fabulous amenities w/ club house w/sitting room for socializing, showcasing impressive views of Mt.Baker, large indoor pool & a peaceful outdoor setting for evening entertainment or your morning coffee. With quality finishings throughout, this unit provides an open floor plan accommodating a generously-sized living space & it’s own in suite laundry utility room. Comes with 2 parking stalls and sep.storage. Surrounded by parks & in close proximity to Cadboro Bay, both nature & the convenience of amenities are always close by. More detailsListed by The Agency
502 2829 Arbutus Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426207
502 2829 Arbutus Road SE Ten Mile Point VICTORIA V8N 5X5$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,218 sq. ft.299 m2Outstanding OCEAN VIEWS from this spectacular 2 level townhouse with double garage and master on the main. Views are incredible from this luxury home at the gated Wedgewood Estates! 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + large den and no shortage of storage. Well appointed throughout, spacious and a residence offering the square footage most buyers are craving but never seem to find. Offering 2 living rooms with fireplaces, studio/hobby room, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, wet bar, and plenty of room for guests and entertaining. Many upgrades including ductless heat pumps, updated kitchen with s/s appliances, new flooring, paint and built-in vac. Well maintained and stunning views of Telegraph Cove and the San Juan Islands, don’t pass up on this one! Fabulous location and a tremendous luxury residence. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
109 2829 Arbutus Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 424254
109 2829 Arbutus Road SE Ten Mile Point VICTORIA V8N 5X5$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,647 sq. ft.246 m2Welcome to the prestigious Wedgewood Estates. A premier gated complex, located within Saanich Easts incredible Arbutus neighborhood. This 3BED/3BATH townhome offers 2743sqft of living space, making it one of the largest units. Showcasing panoramic views spanning across Haro Strait to the San Juan Islands from your living room, dining room & master bedroom. This home has undergone extensive renos including; brand new kitchen & bathrooms, heat pump, lighting windows & brand new deck. Offering vaulted ceilings, 2 wood-burning FP, eat-in kitchen, separate family room, den, hardwood floors & private patio. With secure gate access and your own garage, privacy is of no concern. Enjoy Resort-Style living in peaceful Ten Mile Point, near beaches, parks & hiking trails. Amenities include upgraded private Clubhouse w/heated pool, hot tub, sauna, full kitchen, & beautiful water-view meeting/entertainment space. Quiet residential neighborhood, no street noise & everything you could ask for nearby. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.