Ten Mile PointSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
2951 Phyllis Street in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405547$3,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,085 sq. ft.380 m2Nestled amongst the trees and across the road from multimillion dollar oceanfront homes, your brand new home awaits. Set on a gorgeous 18,000 square foot lot, this arts & craft home has been carefully crafted and designed to appeal to the most discerning buyers. Beautiful exterior with cedar shingles, clean white trim, portal window & rock detail by Victoria's finest stone mason. Triple garage and lots of driveway space make this home perfect for a family. Inside you will be delighted by the state of the art finishings, high end stainless steel appliances, high ceilings that open to the upper level & center piece gas fireplace. Also on the main level you will find a den, & a luxurious master bedroom with large walk in closet, 5 pce ensuite & opens to private & covered deck. Upstairs features 4 bedrooms plus media room over the garage. There is a second master bedroom up for those families that want to be on same level as kids. Total privacy, location & the highest standard of building! More detailsListed by The Agency and Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
2789 Arbutus Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Land for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405256$1,380,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 405256PRESTIGIOUS WEDGEWOOD POINT, an exclusive enclave of luxury homes and grand family estates. The lot is serviced to the property line with some site preparation and is situated in an incredibly private setting.The 28,500 square foot lot features a south-east facing rear yard adjacent to numerous walking trails leading to parks and tennis Courts.The combination of an idyllic location amongst exclusive properties and the unique natural setting is a rarity. Close to Uvic, beaches, Cadboro Bay Village, Golf Courses and all amenities. A beautiful place to build your dream home in the coveted 10 Mile Point area. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3030 McAnally Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405338$1,599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,305 sq. ft.214 m2RARE 1.5 ACRE GEM IN PRESTIGIOUS TEN MILE POINT! This extremely desirable neighborhood boasts boutique shopping, dining & close proximity to the World class Uplands Golf Course, UVic and the Royal Victoria Yacht Club. This gem is located across the street from the ocean & just steps to a beach access at Smugglers Cove! The large lot offers two potential building sites to build your dream home. The existing 1950’s bungalow has been lovingly maintained by the current owners since 1989! The home is solid and ready for your re-decorating ideas! Inside you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a studio, a family room, gleaming oak floors and a cozy wood burning fireplace insert. The deck/hot tub area and large, natural backyard are perfect for outdoor entertaining with friends and family! Don't miss this one of a kind opportunity - Call Today! More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.