Ten Mile PointSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
3981 Medway Street in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 412350$1,095,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,150 sq. ft.200 m2Location! Location! Prestigious Ten Mile Point! This welcoming west coast residence is situated just steps to the beach on a quiet byway in the heart of this most desirable neighbourhood. Perfect for both an executive couple and a family, this split level home was designed with the principal rooms on the uppermost levels and offers gracious living space with 4 beds & 2 baths plus the bonus of potential additional accommodation. Bathed in natural light with the bonus of sea glimpses from the lving room, features include hardwood floors, gas fireplace, stainless appliances, skylights & many upgrades over the years including all vinyly windows. There are multiple deck areas to enjoy the outdoors and set on a very private lot. You will love the proximity to the ocean, parks & Cadboro Bay Village - all a stroll away. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
4305 2829 Arbutus Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 412146$990,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,160 sq. ft.201 m2Resort style living in the prestigious Wedgewood Estates gated community. This bright, spacious unit is complemented by large windows to enjoy the spectacular water views and tranquil park like setting. The foyer leads to a gracious open living room with fireplace & adjoining formal dining room. Large kitchen has plenty of storage, oversized office/den with ample space for books or collectibles. Master bedroom features walk-in closet & lrg 5 piece ensuite. Second bedroom & large laundry room. 2 underground secure parking stalls. Fabulous balcony - perfect for outdoor entertaining. Wedgewood Estates offers a rec centre with indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna & outdoor patios. Tennis courts & RV parking available. Located in the upscale neighbourhood of Ten Mile Point, short stroll from Cadboro Bay Beach & Village. Scenic walking trails & beaches throughout the area. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
4025 Lockehaven Drive in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 411972$2,850,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,582 sq. ft.519 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, JUNE 30th, 1pm-3pm. WATER VIEWS! MOUNTAIN VIEWS! 10 Mile Point has everything you need for an active life style. So, bring your kayak, bikes and paddle boards! Only a few minutes drive from all major amenities, golf courses, hiking trails, and more. This stunning home is located on a corner lot only a 3 minute walk from the beach. With over 33,000 sqft of land, this custom built 5500 sqft home features 4 beds, 4 bathrooms, an amazing media room and a billiards area and a 3 car garage. The master wing is over 800sqft of breathtaking views of Telegraph Bay and the incredible cascade mountains. Enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of wine on your private master balcony. Don't miss your opportunity for a slice of serenity, Book your Viewing now. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.