Greater Victoria Areas
103 694 Hoylake Avenue in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405647$545,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,588 sq. ft.148 m2Downsizing? First time homebuyer? We offer a perfect option without compromise. Hard to find: 2 bdrm (both bdrms w ensuite) 3 ba, + den on main floor. Approx 1600 sq ft of contemporary living over 3 levels. The spacious DB car garage has room for a workshop/store bikes/kayaks/you choose. Outdoor living is a roof top patio that is approx 400 sq ft making TOTAL living area close to 2000 sq ft. This patio is a MUST see! Super private w options for outdoor kitchen, Gas hookup for BBQ, heatlamp/or fire pit. Extended overhang keeps you out of the elements & the partition walls are higher to ensure privacy btwn units. Details thoughtfully provided by award winning builder, BTH Construction Ltd Ideally located in Langford’s Thetis Heights, an easy walk to schools, buses, restaurants, Big Box Stores, & other amenities. Trails throughout the neighbourhood provide access to nearby Thetis Lake Park & Galloping Goose Trail. Our boutique 10 unit TH development is nearing completion. GST incl More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
259 Bellamy Link in : La Thetis Heights Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405504$639,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,625 sq. ft.151 m2OPEN HOUSE-SUN FEB 24 1-2:30. Welcome home! Bright Contemporary 3 bed 3 bath home offering over 1700 sqft. Main floor features a beautiful light infused kitchen with Quartz counters, stainless appliances incl. 5 burner gas stove & soft close cabinets. Living room with gas fireplace, Dining area and 8’ sliding doors lead to your private fenced backyard & large covered patio with skylights to enjoy year round. Custom glass railing staircase leads to upper level featuring gorgeous Master suite with vaulted ceiling. Spa inspired ensuite offers walkin shower, heated floors, motion sensor under cabinet lighting and walk in closet. Two additional generous sized bedrooms, main bath and laundry room complete the second floor. Additional features include tankless hot water, outdoor taps for hot & cold, garage, forced air heating, lots of storage & TONS of natural light. Built by an award winner builder & in convenient location close to all amenities this home is sure to please! Floorplans avail More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
628 McCallum Road in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405034$529,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,413 sq. ft.131 m2This bright & contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers an ideal location, modern finishings and is move-in ready! This spacious home includes a main level with a comfortable family room, 2 large bedrooms and a 4pc bathroom. Upstairs you'll find the open shared living/dining space, complete with a cozy gas fireplace, updated flooring throughout, modern colours, and a welcoming kitchen with stainless appliances! The large master bedroom includes a substantial walk-in closet, and you'll find bright natural light throughout the entire home! Take advantage of being within steps of shopping, schools & parks, while still enjoying the privacy of being tucked away, with your own private backyard nestled within a friendly & quiet neighbourhood! More detailsListed by Jonesco Real Estate Inc
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.