Greater Victoria Areas
316 623 Treanor Avenue in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 425743
316 623 Treanor Avenue La Thetis Heights VICTORIA V9B 0B1$448,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 981 sq. ft.91 m2Welcome home to this fantastic 2 Bedroom 2 bathroom SOUTH facing Garden suite at La Vie! This almost 1000 sqft condo offers a stunning kitchen with granite counters, tile backsplash, stainless appliances and pantry/storage. Open concept floorplan includes 2 large bedrooms on either end of the unit, high ceilings, large windows, new H20 tank & cozy fireplace. Step outside onto your private south facing patio perfect for BBQing. Pets & rentals welcome. Secured underground parking & storage. Located near Millstream Village with easy access to markets, fabulous restaurants, coffee shops, golfing & Thetis Lake! Call now to book your private viewing! Floorplans available More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
406 623 Treanor Avenue in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 424575
406 623 Treanor Avenue La Thetis Heights VICTORIA V9B 0B1$449,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,023 sq. ft.95 m2Welcome home...La Vie is one of West Shores most prestigious condominium developments.This gorgeous 4th floor unit boasts 2bedrooms, 2bathrooms PLUS den. This home features: 9' ceilings, updated laminate floors & plenty of windows offing loads of natural light. The open kitchen has granite counter tops & backsplash, stainless appliances & breakfast bar. Formal dining area leads to spacious living room with electric fireplace/mantle & access to private deck. The Bonus den makes perfect for the home office, or space for kids, pets & hobbies. Spacious master bedroom with walk through closets & 4 piece ensuite. The second bedrooms nicely separated & 4 piece main bath. You couldnt have a more convenient location, backing onto Millstream Market. Close to schools, hiking, shopping & all other amenities Langford has to offer. Secure underground parking stall,insuite laundry, storage locker, & bike storage. Unrestricted rentals. No age restrictions & pets allowed. Minutes to everything! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
623 623 Treanor Avenue in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426255
623 623 Treanor Avenue La Thetis Heights VICTORIA V9B 0B1$469,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 980 sq. ft.91 m2TOP Floor, South Facing, Penthouse at La Vie!! This is a Highly Desirable, Bright Top Floor, Family and Pet Friendly Unit with Mountain Views and Yes... 2 Secured Underground Parking Spaces!! This Large Open-Plan living with dining area, 13’ ceilings with Over Sized Windows that allow Natural light to highlight the interior, Built-in Entertainment unit with Electric Fireplace, and Spacious Patio. This Home has 2 Large bedrooms that include an Oversized walk in closet in the Master that leads into the well designed Ensuite. The Kitchen has Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances with Large Pantry and In-Suite Laundry; complete with storage locker, and bicycle storage area. A great property for those starting up or slowing down. Perfectly positioned for living convenience. Steps to Millstream Village with Cafes, Restaurants, Shops, Buses and easy Access to Up island or Downtown Victoria. Call Today for your Showings. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.