Greater Victoria Areas
76 Hampton Road in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428363
76 Hampton Road SW Tillicum VICTORIA V8Z 1G4$679,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 876 sq. ft.81 m2Charming Starter Home/Investment Property near Burnside, Tillicum and HW1! Close to Everything, this bright and cozy rancher sits on a huge 8550 sq. ft rectangular lot (50x171 ft) allows secondary suites. This 2Bed/1Bath home features open plan living, laminate flooring, gorgeous kitchen and dining areas, and a walk-out front patio extending the living space. The bedrooms are located on opposite sides of the house, giving adequate privacy. This warm and inviting home gives you a pleasant feeling as soon as you step in. Enjoy outside living to its fullest with a large park-like front-yard and a great backyard with flower beds & veggie patches. Just meters from Hampton Park and walkable distance to Uptown, Tillicum, Mayfair shopping & other amenities, this centrally located home provide all elements of relaxed, comfortable and easy-care living at a very affordable price point. Great Tenants paying market rent. Check-out the link for Addl Photos & Call your Realtor for a private viewing. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
493 Ker Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428281
493 Ker Avenue SW Tillicum VICTORIA V9A 2B9$650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,418 sq. ft.132 m2A perfect starter home for a young family. Open concept 3 bed, 2 bath home with plenty of natural light. Many upgrades throughout, some you see and some just give you peace of mind knowing this home has been cared for. Energy-efficient upgrades include a ductless heat pump, attic insulation, and new windows. Recent replacements include the peaked roof in February, a new hot water tank, and a new sump pump. You will love the updated open concept kitchen looking through to the living room, updated flooring, and a new custom built-in TV unit in the living room. Dine al fresco on the private covered patio with a privacy screen, not that you will need it in this park-like backyard. Plenty of storage with 2 sheds and basement. Centrally located only 10 minutes to almost anything you need. Walking distance to shopping at Tillicum Mall, theatres, cafes, and restaurants. Escape it all on a stroll through Cuthbert Holmes Park or play with the kids in nearby Meadow Park. Virtual Tour Available. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Oak Bay and Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
410 3160 Albina Street in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 427482
410 3160 Albina Street SW Tillicum VICTORIA V9A 1Z5$399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 998 sq. ft.93 m2This huge top floor condo features approx. 1000sqft of living space, including two full bathrooms and two very large bedrooms that are on opposite sides of the unit making for the best room-mate or student living arrangements. Views of the Sooke hills from your balcony, open concept dining, living and kitchen with updated flooring. Insuite laundry, new hotwater tank, separate storage and underground parking. Just steps to Tillicum Shopping Centre, Silver City Theatre, Pearkes Rec Centre, many parks, schools and transportation. This building is pet and family friendly and there is a guest suite available in the building as well. Vacant and move in ready, don't miss out! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.