Greater Victoria Areas
3632 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 421404$415,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,152 sq. ft.107 m2Welcome to Parkside Place. Offering a 3 bedroom 2 bath Townhouse with a great floor plan. Main floor offers spacious kitchen/dining and living room combo, powder room and separate laundry room with storage. Upstairs are 3 good size bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom and more storage. Garden areas surround generous size patio w/gate access to the heated out door swimming pool. Basketball Court and Playground close by will keep the kids busy for hours. Convenient central location, within walking distance to Uptown Mall, Public library, Galloping Goose, Parks, walking trails, Schools & Transit. One block away from Tillicum Mall and Silver City Cinemas. Pets welcomed. Heat and Hot water included in Strata Fee. Parking is just steps from your front door. Park Side Place has a wonderful sense of community ideal for family living. Could be the perfect affordable home for raising a family. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
352 W Burnside Road in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 421327$339,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 948 sq. ft.88 m2Central LOCATION! Welcome to this spacious condo at Parkside Place. Gorgeous top floor 2 bedroom with abundance of storage this condo unit has been tastefully updated. Refinished Kitchen, New Appliances, Updated Bathroom, New Windows, Fresh Paint, New blinds and much more. Perfect for young families, pet owners and first-time home buyers. The layout offers a functional kitchen and eating area, sizeable bedrooms, in-suite large laundry, and many closets. Keep bills at bay, as Heat & Hot water are included in your monthly Strata. Play ground on common property for kids to enjoy! Did I mention the Outdoor POOL yet? Summers just got cooler! When you're not living poolside, enjoy the many nearby amenities: Recreation Center, Library, Cinemas, Shopping, Restaurants, Parks, Gorge Waterway, Galloping Goose trail, Nearly Schools ...or easy access to anywhere in town. Call now to arrange a showing! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3331 Biscoe Drive in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 421400$659,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,301 sq. ft.121 m2Here is a great place to start out. This character home has been cared for by one family for many years and retains the beautiful hardwood floors and the tongue & groove vaulted ceilings. This home was just stepping into the midcentury modern design era, with its box shape, low pitch roof and large nearly floor to ceiling windows, plus the feature brick fireplace in the LR. Split entry also leads you down to the lower level where you’ll find another bedroom and the family room with fireplace. Lots of undeveloped space gives you room for more bedrooms, another bathroom or possibly a suite. The yard is partially fenced with fruit trees and a green house and access back up to a huge sun-soaked deck that come off the dining area and kitchen. New roof and drainage tile too. The home is quite private, surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. Centrally located close to French language schools, Pearkes rec center, Tillicum Shopping, walking & biking trails, Buses and parks. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.