Greater Victoria Areas
3570 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 405702$295,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 906 sq. ft.84 m2Affordable Ownership in the Core!! Top floor, bright west facing 2 bedroom condo with sunny covered balcony. Featuring entertainment size living room, hardwood flooring, in-suite laundry and large storage rooms, dishwasher in appliance package, both bedrooms of good size. This family friendly complex at Parkside Place includes an outdoor heated pool, kids playground and sports court. Barbecues allowed and up to 2 cats or dogs welcome with no size/weight restrictions. Note:strata fee includes heat and hot water. Centrally located with direct access to transit for UVic, Camosun, City Centre, Uptown and more. Walking distance to Galloping Goose Trail, Tillicum Mall, Library, Movie Theatre, Parks and Schools. This home has it all and value much better than renting!! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
334 W Burnside Road in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 405570$325,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 880 sq. ft.82 m2Open House Sunday Feb 17th 11:00-1:00. Terrific option for those starting out, or starting over. This strata complex has a vibrant community of families with loads of green space (grassy areas and hard surface for playing) plus it even has a seasonal pool. Cats and dogs are welcome so you are not compromising your family dynamics. The monthly fee includes heat and hot water-monthly budgeting is a breeze. Interior features hardwood flooring, modernized kitchen and bath plus two generous sized bedrooms. Vinyl energy efficient windows give a clean crisp look while keeping the heat in and the cold air out. Close to Tillicum Mall, Silver City Theatres and Hampton Park is right across the street where soccer and baseball are year round activities. This part of town is an easy commute to get downtown, or out to the West Shore or Peninsula, plus the Galloping Goose is close by. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
434 W Burnside Road in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 405553$307,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 880 sq. ft.82 m2Welcome to Parkside Place! An affordable family-oriented complex offering green space, playground and outdoor pool! A wonderful place to live. This top floor 2 bedroom condo features a spacious floor plan with updated bathroom, in-suite laundry room plus generous in-suite storage room. Updated kitchen includes custom solid maple cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Strata fees include heat and hot water, and pets are welcome (up to 2 cats or dogs, no size restrictions!!) Don't let the location fool you, vinyl windows and sliding glass door minimize the traffic noise. See for yourself! Convenient access to schools, Cuthbert Holmes Park, Silver City and Tillicum Mall, Uptown Centre, Galloping Goose Regional Trail and much more. Bus rides to Camosun, UVIC or downtown are close by. Opportunity to Own your home in Victoria for less than market rent. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.