Greater Victoria Areas
10 3341 Mary Anne Crescent in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Row/Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 423819
10 3341 Mary Anne Crescent Co Triangle VICTORIA V9C 3S7$419,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,238 sq. ft.115 m2Welcome to this lovely updated corner unit Town Home at Ocean Pacifica! Enter in to find your beautiful hardwood flooring throughout, updated kitchen with updated countertops and appliances! Follow through the kitchen to find your spacious dining area that leads into your large living area and out to your fully fenced back yard! The living room offers a very cozy feel with its propane fire place. The main level also has a big laundry room with crawl space access for further storage! The upper level has a second bedroom, 4 piece bathroom, as well as a large master bedroom with an updated en suite and walk in closet. New carpeting throughout in 2019 and the interior was professionally painted in 2020. This is a very well run complex that has also upgraded to sewer! Located close to Latoria creek trails, bus transit, Royal Bay secondary school, and much more! There are two parking stalls that come with the home as well as extra storage in the carport area. Book your appointment today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
11 3341 Mary Anne Crescent in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Row/Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 424696
11 3341 Mary Anne Crescent Co Triangle VICTORIA V9C 3S7$425,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,474 sq. ft.137 m2PRICED 75K BELOW 2019 ASSESSMENT So many options here its perfect as is, or renovate to your liking. The master upstairs is so large it could easily be turned into two bedrooms. The bdrm in the lower level permits rentals for extra income. Opportunities are endless at an unbeatable price all while enjoying breathtaking views from all three levels of this custom built end unit townhouse. The largest in the 20 unit complex and the best location as well. Originally developer's suite w/ vaulted wood ceilings & skylights. Main level entry features the dining area and adjacent living room separated by a decorative rock quartz wood burning fireplace. Sliding glass patio doors open to the large sundeck with spectacular views of the city, ocean, and mountains. The master suite is the entire upper level with a large jacuzzi tub, dressing room, ensuite and office area. Ample storage including massive crawl space. Perched up high for maximum privacy, peace & quiet while close to all amenities. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
857 Cecil Blogg Drive in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 420128
857 Cecil Blogg Drive Co Triangle VICTORIA V9C 3J2$664,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,440 sq. ft.134 m2Nothing to do here, just turn the key! Fastidiously kept & maintained 3Bedroom, 2Bath, 1440SqFt. Got an RV?? It has TWO DRIVEWAYS, including large attached high ceiling 220V garage. Bright & spacious living room w/ bay windows & gas fireplace, 6-8 chair dining area all with 2016 engineered HW flooring. Separate Family room off the skylit kitchen w/ 2nd entrance plus sliders leading out to a new BBQ sundeck w/retractable awning. Enjoy the private EZ care fenced yard! The spacious Master bedroom has a 3 piece ensuite, 2 more bedrooms and a newer 4pce main bathroom. All new 2015 Kitchen Cabinets, Quartz Countertops, ceramic/porcelain flooring & top-end appliances. Large 3’ heated crawl space with ample room for the seasonal storage. Ext. Paint 2018, Windows 2013, 2007 roof & 2018 gutters, & beautifully landscaped with mature hedges to ensure the privacy. You’ll need to hustle on this one, its not an easy find!! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.