Greater Victoria Areas
3457 Vantage Point in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 408439$1,049,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,461 sq. ft.322 m2Spectacular 2015 Custom-built modern home located in the prestigious Vantage Point subdivision, perched at the very top of Triangle Mountain in Colwood. Builders own home, architecturally designed to take advantage of the unique separation from the other lots in the subdivision. Large private deck overlooking the quiet cul-de-sac and a second secluded patio out back, together offering all day sunlight. Main floor features open-concept living with engineered hardwood floors, spacious gourmet kitchen with large central island, a double wide SS fridge & freezer and a high end Jennaire appliance package. Upstairs, enjoy the large, bright master suite with spa-like ensuite, an over-sized laundry room, bathroom and 2 more bedrooms. The basement level boasts a media room and gym that can easily be converted into an income producing suite. Large 2 car garage with additional parking for 4 more vehicles. Truly a showpiece home, beautifully landscaped with too many features to list. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
3360 Ravenwood Road in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 407918$1,199,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,548 sq. ft.330 m2Impressive Architect Designed Executive Home with Spectacular Views is Simply One of a Kind. Sitting atop Triangle Mountain this ultra-modern Westcoast style Home has the most incredible views of the city of Victoria, the Mountains, and the Ocean. This 3 bed 3 bath home boasts an open concept main floor living with douglas fir beams spanning 29 feet at a ceiling height of 13 feet, in-floor radiant hot water heating, engineered Hardwood floors, and large decks with panoramic views of the living/dining room and lower suite. The lower level has been designed with the views in mind, has 3 large bedrooms, with en-suite master bathroom and a large storage area in the second bedroom. The self-contained studio suite with sleeping loft has the same incredible views and as great care was given to include Natural elements, it even has an exposed rock face as an added feature. A large two car garage with glass doors and skylights compliments this home. A Home built to impress. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
3364 Haida Drive in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 407738$1,479,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,448 sq. ft.413 m2Some of the best views in all of Victoria, this 2008 built 4500 SqFt custom home boasts sprawling ocean, city and mountain views. Designed to impress, this 5 bedroom 4 bathroom layout is an entertainers dream with luxury finishing throughout. Spacious gourmet kitchen with 14’ island, expansive outdoor spaces ideal for summer nights, purpose-built media room, workout room and wine cellar complete this all-inclusive property. Backyard features a gas fire pit, large patio area and is all setup to add an ocean view jacuzzi. Lots of built in storage for the family, double car garage with storage room, massive bonus room and separate 1 bedroom suite make this home an incredible buy for families or anyone looking for an unreal home for entertaining. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.