Greater Victoria Areas
26 2600 Ferguson Road in SAANICHTON: CS Turgoose Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 421298$680,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,577 sq. ft.147 m2O/H SUN 23 1-3PM Stunning Oceanview Townhome at Waters Edge. Tastefully updated throughout and is move in ready! Premier location in resort style gated community, walking trails & beach access steps from your door. Well designed floor plan has it all covered. Great room concept showcases the custom kitchen & living room open to sunroom & the incredible tranquil marine scenery. Enjoy year round use of the heated solarium. One bedroom on main and large master bedroom retreat on upper level opening to private deck overlooking the ocean, 4pc ensuite includes a spa-like Bains therapy tub, heated tile floors & sun tunnel. Generous office/craft room w skylights & door access to attic storage. Detached single garage plus extra designated on site parking. Fabulous Complex Centre:indoor pool hot tub, sauna, library, exercise room, guest suite and clubhouse lounge w billiard table. Tennis courts, putting green and ocean paths. Close to Saanichton, bus route, hospital, walking and cycling paths. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid) and Macdonald Realty Victoria
92 2600 Ferguson Road in SAANICHTON: CS Turgoose Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 421049$559,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,333 sq. ft.124 m2Steps to the ocean - THIS is one-level living at its best! Meticulously cared-for 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom townhome, offering over 1300 sqft of living space in Central Saanich's fabulous Water's Edge Village (55+). Resort style living in an adult orientated community. Bright and spacious with an open floor plan boasting three skylights and a sunroom looking out over the gardens! Fantastic kitchen with an eating bar, recently updated bathrooms, good-sized master with walk-in closet and gorgeous ensuite with walk-in shower. Double attached garage makes bringing in those groceries easy as can be! Excellent amenities include clubhouse with lounge, library, pool table, swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, guest suite, exercise room, tennis court and putting green. Professionally managed and allows small pets. Extra storage in the garage. Don't miss this one! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2133 2600 Ferguson Road in SAANICHTON: CS Turgoose Condo Apartment for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 420237$529,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,328 sq. ft.123 m2The "Water's Edge" offers adult living in a secure WATERFRONT complex surrounded by peaceful park-like gardens and walking paths. This bright and spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner suite offers over 1300 sqft of living space with spectacular unobstructed water views from all primary rooms. Large master suite with 4pc ensuite and walk-in closet. The spacious living and dining rooms will accommodate full size furniture for comfortable living. Large laundry room offers extra storage and full size appliances. Plenty of sunshine and amazing views from a very private 17'x8' covered balcony with S/E exposure. The perfect spot for watching bald eagles and enjoying the very active marine life just steps away. The unit also includes separate storage and secure underground parking. The building offers an indoor pool & hot tub, tennis court, workshop, clubhouse and a suite for visiting guests. What a beautiful place to call home. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.