Greater Victoria Areas
3055 Cadboro Bay Road in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 413465$2,495,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,575 sq. ft.518 m2Stately Uplands family home on a lovely gated property. Custom designed and Artisan built offering over 5000 square feet of living space on 2 levels plus 480 sqft detached studio or nanny suite. The Grand 2 storey entrance foyer opens onto the sitting area, separate dining room with wet bar & butler pantry then the impressive Great room with coffered ceiling and incredible folding glass wall opening on to the outdoor patio and fenced yard. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with island and Thermador appliances plus adjoining bar area and casual eating space. Complete separate wing with home theatre, den/office and bathroom. Exceptional 4 bedroom configuration upstairs includes Jack & Jill bath between rooms, upstairs laundry (in addition to down), Master with luxury ensuite and spacious walk in closet. Space abounds for large families with plenty of room for kids to roam, indoors and out. A rare combination of space, grace, quality & location which is difficult to replace at this value. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3275 Exeter Road in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 413248$2,650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,047 sq. ft.376 m2Location, location, location. Located in the most desirable neighborhood of UPLANDS. This house is in Excellent condition with a lot of upgrades. The addition of the main floor had been done by the well know architect, Nigel Banks. The floor plan is very generous and spacious. Open concept kitchen, connected with living and family room. Master room is on first floor with it's own patio door. 3 decent size bedrooms upstairs, one of them has its own en-suite, which can be utilized as a master bedroom. The recreation room is where you extend your creativity, make it a gym, or multimedia room, or a game room. This house equipped with a high efficiency gas boiler w/recirculation system, HVC, Pella Windows/doors. The yard is flat and private. All kinds of scenery site sites within walking distance. This is a truly lovely house, book an appointment to view, won't be disappointed. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3100 Beach Drive in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 413177$2,599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,845 sq. ft.357 m2Beautiful & cared for family home laying over a level & private 24,829 sqft corner lot in the most sought after neighborhood of Victoria, Oak Bay, Uplands. Friendly layout & perfect floor plan with formal Living room, Dining room, office/library (possible formal guest room with fireplace) & 3 bedrooms including master with ensuite & walk-in closet on the main level. Beautiful original hardwood floors & crown molding throughout the main level, French doors and a lovely fireplace makes you feel at home. Lower level offers 4th bedroom with Den/office (large enough for a bedroom consideration), large rec-room & wet bar & another fireplace, Large Laundry-room/mud-room with walkout door to the spectacular backyard, 2 storages & a large potential workshop. Enjoy an afternoon relaxing tea, on your beautiful sunny garden with walkways, lawns & hedges. Close to Loon Bay Park & Royal Victoria Yacht Club. More detailsListed by Maxit Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.