Vi Fairfield WestVictoria
Greater Victoria Areas
220 Linden Ave in Victoria: Vi Fairfield West House for sale : MLS®# 907589
220 Linden Ave Vi Fairfield West Victoria V8V 4E4$1,735,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,330 sq. ft.216 m2Fantastic West Fairfield location! This solid 1947 home has been entirely updated including new fencing, flooring, landscaping, driveway, backyard studio, windows, skylights, and secure bicycle storage. On the main living level, you’ll find 3 bedrooms, open concept living & dining room, a modernized 3 piece bathroom and kitchen with quartz countertops, coved ceilings, bamboo flooring and a great west facing deck which makes the perfect place to entertain! On the lower level of the home there a 2 separate additional accommodation spaces each with independent exterior access. Ideally situated, taking advantage of everything that makes Fairfield so desirable like great schools, parks including Chapman Park across the street, Dallas Road with endless beach combing, spectacular sunsets, Beacon Hill Park and gardens with wonderful playgrounds. Plus, nearby Cook Street village offers everything you could need including the new Root Cellar Greengrocer. More detailsListed by Duttons & Co. Real Estate Ltd
308 1070 Southgate St in Victoria: Vi Fairfield West Condo for sale : MLS®# 908132
308 1070 Southgate St Vi Fairfield West Victoria V8V 2Z2$210,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 565 sq. ft.52 m2Welcome home to care-free retirement living! Minton House is a unique 55+ bldg that offers residents 'partially assisted living' w/ daily dinners, weekly housekeeping & laundry service, 24hr front desk & medic alert service. It's the perfect environment for those who are still active but appreciate having a bit of help 'built in'. This beautiful/bright west facing suite has easy care laminate flooring throughout. Rooms are spacious & well proportioned including ample closet space. Make breakfast/lunch in your open concept kit & let the in-house chef make you dinner while you socialize w/other residents in the main dining rm. Minton House offers a well appointed lounge for resident enjoyment-complete w/library & lg screen tv (you'll love Saturday movie night!). Add'tl service fee of $328/mth (single occ) pays for dinners/light housekeeping & laundry service. Cook St Village shopping is at your doorstep & Fairfield Community Centre is across the st! Life is good at Minton House! Pets ok! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
207 1024 FAIRFIELD Rd in Victoria: Vi Fairfield West Condo for sale : MLS®# 907895
207 1024 FAIRFIELD Rd Vi Fairfield West Victoria V8V 3A5$545,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 936 sq. ft.87 m2EXCEPTIONAL WALKABILITY in Victoria! Located near Cook Street Village, one of Victoria's most vibrant communities with an abundance of restaurants, shops & cafes all within your NEIGHBOURHOOD. Famous nearby highlights also include the Empress Hotel, the Victoria Inner Harbour, Beacon Hill Park and Dallas Road waterfront, all less than 6 blocks away! This nicely updated 936 sq.ft. 2 bed, 1 bath condo, at The Westfield, features beautiful engineered HARDWOOD FLOORS, Spacious primary bedroom with a walk-in closet, sizable second bedroom & 4-piece bathroom. BRIGHT living room opens to a 18'x6' BALCONY (quiet side of the building). Secure underground parking space & separate storage. RENTABLE (6 month minimum) & no age restrictions in this well-run (Firm Management), very well-maintained complex. A terrific INVESTMENT opportunity in the Victoria marketplace! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.