Greater Victoria Areas
405 2910 Cook St in Victoria: Vi Mayfair Condo for sale : MLS®# 906970
405 2910 Cook St Vi Mayfair Victoria V8X 5J2$938,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,291 sq. ft.120 m2Your very own Diamond in the Sky! No expense has been spared in this immaculate remodelled corner suite in sought after Spencer Castle. You will be impressed by the panoramic mountain and ocean views, modern layout and attention to detail in this exceptional home. Features include wide-plank wood flooring throughout, a designer kitchen that sparkles, a custom matching dining table, in-suite laundry, ample storage and a gorgeous primary bedroom + en-suite & new doors & windows. This solid building is well-managed and has recent updates and a pro-active strata to protect your investment. Strata fees include hot water & the use of Clubhouse, Billiards room, Indoor Pool, Sauna & Guest Suites (undergoing renovation). Enjoy beautiful mountain views & sunrises on the open-air balcony, walk the manicured grounds of Spencer Castle gardens, Summit Park, Cedar Hill Golf Course & Rec Center, & minutes drive to downtown or uptown. Secure covered parking space & a large storage locker included. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
1355 Finlayson St in Victoria: Vi Mayfair House for sale : MLS®# 906420
1355 Finlayson St Vi Mayfair Victoria V8X 5J2$945,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,525 sq. ft.142 m2Designed for living, this open layout home has been brought back to its original mid century brilliance! In Victoria proper. It is a walker's and cyclist's paradise with Cedar Hill public Golf, Summit Hill Park, Mayfair and Hillside Malls, Walmart, Thrifty's, shops, all at your door step. Close to a nature reserve, the large, south facing backyard is an oasis that spoils you with privacy and nature; it delivers the best backyard - full sun, covered deck, greenhouse retreat, canopy of trees, shade destinations, apple and plum picking... Bright, open layout home with a focus on flow and entertaining, 2 bedrooms up, 1 down plus a large family space downstairs gives you flexibility. Finlayson Street is busy and has that City Buzz but the lot size and proximity to the core bring a combination that delivers easy urban living; Finlayson has many long term residents AND unusually low turn over. R1-B with single car garage. Come and discover what this home and community have to offer. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
3166 Alder St in Victoria: Vi Mayfair House for sale : MLS®# 906672
3166 Alder St Vi Mayfair Victoria V8X 1N8$765,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 929 sq. ft.86 m2Your next renovation project awaits! Own your own detached home on its own lot for the price of a townhome or downtown condo. Handy spot near Mayfair Mall and Uptown and with close proximity to town. Apply some sweat equity and update to your taste and decor and you'll have a nice home in a solid location close to parks, restaurants, cafes, and more. 2 bedrooms on the main, unfinished basement and a fenced back yard. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Island Properties
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.