Victoria WestVictoria West
Greater Victoria Areas
409 379 Tyee Road in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 421357$459,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 719 sq. ft.67 m2Welcome to Balance at the Dockside Green. This spacious 1 bedroom condo sits on the quiet side of the building offering a South/East exposure with views of the city and harbour. A terrific open floor plan with large kitchen, eating/living area with 9' ceilings and a spacious bedroom. Granite counter tops, wood floors, stainless steel appliances, natural gas stove and LED lighting in the kitchen. Floor to ceiling windows in the living and bedroom with a large covered deck to enjoy BBQ's and outdoor entertaining. A large bathroom with soaker tub and separate shower as well as in-suite laundry. This building is pet friendly, allows rentals and comes with secured underground parking, separate storage as well as secured bike storage. Shopping and restaurants close by at the Westside Village. Steps to the Galloping Goose, Selkirk Trestle, kayaking, cycling paths and a 5 minute walk to downtown over the Johnson St Bridge. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
706 Craigflower Road in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 421166$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,500 sq. ft.232 m2Looking for a large character home with flexible floor plan and huge upside potential? Look no further! Welcome to this bright and spacious 4 bed + den, 2 bath home with mortgage helper in the trendy urban neighbourhood of Vic West. You'll be impressed with the high ceilings, large windows, wood floors and open concept layout of the main level. The vintage style kitchen opens to the cozy eating nook and bay windows. You'll love the layout with 3 bedrooms and main bath up, den on main level and converted attic as a bonus loft/flex room which would be great as an artist studio or office. There is a 1 bed suite at the back of the property plus a detached garage! Updates including gas furnace and 200 amp electrical. The private yard is perfect for growing your own food with herb garden in the back and planter boxes in the front. Located moments to Banfield Park, coffee shops, community centre and E&N + Galloping Goose bike trails. Ask to see pre-listing inspection report. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
216 767 Tyee Road in : VW Victoria West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 421093$449,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 565 sq. ft.52 m2Spectacular corner home at Horizon II! This luxurious 1 bedroom condo has a townhouse feel full of sleek design. Features including white quartz countertops in the spacious kitchen, dark laminate flooring throughout, modern pendant lighting, & plenty of natural light from many angles. Enjoy the convenience of a large terrace with private access into your home, ideal for dog owners! The modern kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances, counter height eating space for 4, with white subway tile backsplash & plenty of stylish cabinetry. Overlooking the patio, the bedroom features a large closet & bright natural light. A 4pc luxury bathroom with soaker tub! This pet-friendly condo is just steps away from the Galloping Goose trail, Save-on-Foods, Starbucks and Browns Crafthouse. Bonus: in-suite laundry & underground parking/storage! Ideal for entertaining, this condo overlooks the gorge waterway & is in a location where you can be downtown in less than 10 minutes! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.