Victoria WestVictoria West
Greater Victoria Areas
504 399 Tyee Road in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 413606$659,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 907 sq. ft.84 m2Live in Synergy at Dockside Green. This Bright 2 bedroom, 2 bath steel and concrete corner unit with upgraded cabinets and granite counters. Living in the Dockside Green community, a LEED™ Platinum project, residents feel a sense of pride in their commitment to environmental sustainability without sacrifice. The unique onsite services are committed to enhancing water conservation & reclamation, sewage treatment, and more! Walk able distance from Downtown, plus the immediate community has groceries, cafes, and all the amenities you need mere minutes away. Enjoy BBQ's on your private deck. Rentals are allowed & pet friendly, kayak storage & secure parking. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
3 773 Central Spur Road in : VW Victoria West Row/Townhouse for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 413479$789,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,153 sq. ft.107 m2Like new, 2 storey townhouse with expansive views of the Gorge Waterway! Located minutes away from DT & Vic West amenities like shopping, coffee shops & breweries. In the ideal entertaining space, you'll love hosting from your open concept kitchen/living/dining room with gorgeous wood floors throughout, leading to your private patio overlooking the water. Warm up beside your elctr F/P with gorgeous marble mosaic tile surround. Enjoy cooking in your spacious gourmet kitchen featuring S/S appliances & quartz countertops with bar seating. Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms, each with their own ensuite and private balcony, plus the perfect office nook/reading area on the landing. With carport parking for two cars, two additional storage rooms, large closets and laundry room, plus a separate bike storage, you'll have plenty of space for your awesome outdoor lifestyle equipment. Steps to the Galloping Goose trail and access to kayaking & paddling, this location CAN'T BE BEAT! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
5 730 Sea Terrace in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Row/Townhouse for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 413449$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,866 sq. ft.173 m2OH Sat 2-4/Sun 11-1- Exceptional & quiet location with tremendous outdoor space! This spacious 2 bed 3 bath end unit town home is only steps away from Victoria Harbour. There is wonderful separation in this 3-story unit, large master bedroom on the top floor with walk-in closet, 4 pc ensuite, laundry room & a private deck overlooking Barnard park with water views. The main floor is perfect for entertaining: open kitchen, breakfast bar, dining & living room with oak flooring, wood fireplace, sliders to a deck for BBQs & 2 pc bathroom. The lower floor has tremendous flexibility: family room, office or bedroom with ensuite & access to a spacious deck. This small town house development is located in a serene park like setting on the Esquimalt/Vic West border just steps from West Song Walkway & Tennis. Comes with 2 parking spaces (one covered), pet friendly, rentable and plenty of storage. This versatile home is perfect as a vacation property, a downsizer, or for empty nesters or investors. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.