Victoria WestVictoria West
Greater Victoria Areas
405 391 Tyee Road in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 405639$290,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 611 sq. ft.57 m2Affordable Housing Unit at Dockside Green - Sunny, west facing 1 bedroom condo offers a rare opportunity for first time buyers with an annual household income of no more than $69,360, who reside in Greater Victoria. Enjoy high-end finishing, including stainless appliances, granite counter-tops and bamboo flooring. West facing deck, in-suite laundry and a beautiful roof top terrace and garden space. Synergy, of Dockside Green, was built in 2007 and is a LEED™ Platinum targeted project - a master planned environmentally sustainable development with superior building envelope, on-site sewage treatment, on-site biomass energy plant for heat, & cutting edge landscape design to create a socially and ecologically responsible open space. Bring your pet! Close to downtown, buses, shopping, cafes and the Galloping Goose Trail at your door step. Call your agent to arrange a showing! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
212 400 Sitkum Road in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 405628$479,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 864 sq. ft.80 m2Contemporary Industrial Upscale loft conversion at the Fusion! This former printing facility has been retro fitted & re-imagined, creating a select few very unique properties, offering all the best of urban living. Unit #212 boasts unobstructed views as it benefits from no vertical concrete columns or view interruptions by seismic steel cross bracing keeping the building safe and secure. This home features Soaring 20 foot ceilings, under stair storage, floor to wall windows, ultra modern décor throughout, original brush concrete flooring, Espresso wood cabinetry, tempered glass breakfast bar, tile backsplash, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, upgraded stainless steel appliances. This trendy Vic West location is a short walk to downtown, shopping, transportation, galloping goose, West Song walk & Inner Harbour and next door to parks. The teak wood balcony with South Western exposure provides gleaming afternoon sun. Low strata fee's and strong financials in this professionally managed building. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
414 Edward Street in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 405599$899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,545 sq. ft.144 m2O/H Sat. 1-3. Beautiful New Home in the Heart of Vic West! Located on one of the prettiest and quiet tree lined streets, the quality of every aspect of this custom built home is evident in the details from the moment you enter. The light filled main level features open plan living & dining rooms, including chef's kitchen with maple top Island,granite, stainless appliances, timeless wood floors, 2pc bath & den. Upstairs are 3 spacious beds all w/ large custom closets, full second bath, master w/ spa ensuite,heated tile floors & walk-in closet. Enjoy beautiful outdoor space w/ stone detail patio ideal for entertaining. Heritage landscaping in the spacious SW facing back yard features grape arbour and palm tree. Heat Pump, hot water on demand, thoughtful storage & single garage complete this special offering. Enjoy the lifestyle in Vic West Community with everything a stroll from your doorstep - ocean, bakeries & cafes, all shopping, great schools & transit. More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.