Victoria WestVictoria West
Greater Victoria Areas
301 455 Sitkum Road in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 423861
301 455 Sitkum Road VW Victoria West VICTORIA V9A 7N9$875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,400 sq. ft.130 m2A wonderful opportunity to live in one of the most unique New York style lofts Victoria has to offer! Bring your decorating ideas of how to create your own unique space. One of only 2 units in complex perfectly placed on East/West corner with windows on all 4 sides, looking out over the Gorge, DT and out to the Sooke Hills from Private roof top terrace. Main level open living with 19.6 Ft ceilings and second bedroom or den could be easily created. Upper level master retreat overlooking the loft, ensuite w/steam shower, built ins and access to terrace. Polished cement floors on main, and anchored by custom gas FP. Just steps to DT, shopping and restaurants. Two parking spaces and two pets allowed with no size restrictions....A very unique space!!! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
307 373 Tyee Road in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 423859
307 373 Tyee Road VW Victoria West VICTORIA V9A 0B3$750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,195 sq. ft.111 m2Fantastic views of the city and the waterway from this bright corner suite at the coveted Dockside Green. With decks on 2 sides of the suite it is perfect for BBQ'ing and outside entertaining. Featuring two full bathrooms and two spacious bedrooms. The open plan Living, Kitchen and Dining area has floor to ceiling windows to allow for views and wonderful light to pour in. The kitchen is equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, a bar area and loads of cabinets for extra storage. Just off the living room is a sweet den area that is great for work or play. Green initiatives in the building include waste water recycling and on-site biomass plant for heating, which makes this a truly comfortable, modern home. Secure parking, in suite W/D, bike storage and an easy walk to downtown make this a fantastic find in this busy market. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
314 Raynor Avenue in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 423858
314 Raynor Avenue VW Victoria West VICTORIA V9A 3A4$860,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,475 sq. ft.137 m2Priced under assessed value, this lovely home in vibrant Vic West is BRIGHT with open-concept living. Although classified as half-duplex, there are NO SHARED walls; essentially 2 separate homes on one property. Zebra designed in 1993, this Art Deco home was built to match the original home’s artistry. The gas fireplace is a focal point and reflects the home’s exterior styling. You will love the light in this home and walk-out access to the patio and private yard. Upstairs are 3 bedrms, laundry and 2 bathrms. The master has a convenient walk-in closet, ensuite, and balcony that has views and sunsets toward the distant Western hills. It is a short tree-lined stroll to the Gorge waterway and Selkirk pedestrian bridge with access to the Galloping Goose trail and Harbour water taxis. In the other direction is quaint Banfield bakery/café and Banfield Park on the Gorge waterway with wonderful playground, green space, tennis courts and Community Centre. Please see 3D virtual tour. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.