VR View RoyalView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
101 286 Wilfert Rd in View Royal: VR View Royal Condo for sale : MLS®# 908315
101 286 Wilfert Rd VR View Royal View Royal V9C 0H6$650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 953 sq. ft.89 m2Welcome to The Coho! Very private South facing unit with a large deck, looking onto lovely forest views. This modern condo features 2 beds and 2 baths. Beautiful quartz countertops throughout and a large chef inspired kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances and a huge island. Built in desk/study area & 9ft ceilings. The master Bedroom has its own ensuite and walk-through closet. The Coho is located in a very quiet and private location on over 5 acres of private wooded land in View Royal. Only minutes to Thetis Lake, the galloping goose trail, JDF Rec and lots of shopping. Underground parking & storage locker included. The Coho also has a great common rec room and lovely guest suite available. A quick drive to downtown Victoria. Pets & rentals allowed More detailsListed by Stonehaus Realty Corp
31 Vickery Rd in View Royal: VR View Royal House for sale : MLS®# 906817
31 Vickery Rd VR View Royal View Royal V9B 1M3$1,330,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,924 sq. ft.272 m2Built in 1993 and well-maintained quality home on almost 10,000 SQFT lot. Approximate 3000 SQFT house with 5 bedrooms 3 bathrooms. 1200 SQFT above ground legal suite. Direct buses to Uvic, Downtown and Langford, walking distance to Eagle Crest shopping, General Hospital and easy access to highways but no highway noise. New wall natural gas furnace and newish deck. Double garage and parking for 8 cars, camper. HAS TO BE SEEN! Measurements and listing info are approximate, Buyer to verify if important. All furniture in the legal suite is included in the sale. The paintings are negotiable. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
408 280 Island Hwy in View Royal: VR View Royal Condo for sale : MLS®# 906721
408 280 Island Hwy VR View Royal View Royal V9B 1G5$525,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 637 sq. ft.59 m2Well tailored top floor Home on the quiet side of the building. As new condition, showcasing 9 foot ceilings, luxury vinyl wide plank flooring and oversized windows to feature the picturesque treed outlook. Spacious balcony for barbecuing and relaxing outdoors. Streamlined modern kitchen with quartz countertops, tile backsplash, ceiling height cabinets and sleek stainless appliances. Light, bright and airy space finished in neutral colour palettes to highlight any decor. Contemporary, bathroom in luxe finish and laundry in-suite. Underground parking and storage locker. The Maija London was built in 2019 by local renowned Developer, balance of 10 year warranty in place. No age or pet size restrictions, rentals and barbeques allowed. Central View Royal location is minutes to Four Mile pub, Victoria General Hospital, Eagle Creek Village, EMM trail, Golf Courses, shopping and transit. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria and Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.