VW SongheesVictoria West
Greater Victoria Areas
525 203 Kimta Rd in Victoria: VW Songhees Condo for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 908296
525 203 Kimta Rd VW Songhees Victoria V9A 6T5$869,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,489 sq. ft.138 m2IT IS ALL HERE FOR YOU AT OCEAN PARK TOWERS! This 5th floor 2 bedroom and 2 full bathroom condo backing onto the famous Inner Harbour has plenty to offer. With two balconies, you can watch the cruise ships, ferries and planes coming and going, or just sit back with friends and enjoy the view. A few steps will take you to the beautiful Harbour Walkway, stretching from downtown to the West Bay Marina. Or you can bring your kayak and go for a paddle. All within a few short blocks are the Galloping Goose biking/walking paths, Spinnakers Pub, Boom & Batten restaurant, the Lure restaurant, downtown & more. Inside, the condo is larger than most, boasting 1489 sq ft of living space. With 9 ft. ceilings, stainless steel appliances and a huge master bedroom, you can have the space and comfort you deserve. WALK SCORE OF 73! Pets & rentals allowed with some restrictions. Underground parking, separate storage, workshop, bike & boat storage, & a guest suite for your visiting friends. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
409 50 Songhees Rd in Victoria: VW Songhees Condo for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 907858
409 50 Songhees Rd VW Songhees Victoria V9A 7J4$835,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,148 sq. ft.107 m2A location like none other! Overlooking Victoria’s inner harbor, Songhees Point is a meticulously cared for, well managed, 18+ complex. This building places you amongst inspiring ocean views and in line of sight to the Parliament Building, The Royal Museum and Victoria’s Empress Hotel. It’s located on the Songhees walkway which is a favorite pathway to enjoy the waterfront and a brief stroll from downtown; the cultural center of what makes Victoria so special. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is bright, airy and even has ocean glimpses. It's been lovingly cared for over the years and maintained to perfection. An updated kitchen and bathrooms, in-suite laundry, a proactive and friendly strata leaves absolutely nothing to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle. Secured underground parking with an area for car wash, a recently renovated guest suite, sizable storage, an excellent depreciation report, and a community of happy neighbours; it's hard to beat. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun and Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
739 203 Kimta Rd in Victoria: VW Songhees Condo for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 906145
739 203 Kimta Rd VW Songhees Victoria V9A 6T5$1,249,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,689 sq. ft.157 m2Spectacular spacious & sunny 2 bed/2 bath unit is just steps from the oceanfront! Inner harbour and ocean and Olympic Mountain views! This beautiful, oversized corner unit has tile in Kitchen, Bathrooms & Entry, 2 spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, and a large shower in the en-suite bathroom. Extensive walk-in closet and good storage with ample closet space throughout. In-suite laundry with a stacked washer/dryer. 2 balconies - sunny south-facing one off living area where you can enjoy the amazing views! U/G parking and storage unit, and miscellaneous community storage. Exceptional building amenities: 2 guest suites, bike & kayak storage, workshop & storage. Quiet streets with surrounding walkways, trendy cafes, entertainment and so much more! Indulge in endless recreation activities with nearby trails, beaches & marinas. Walk to world-class attractions and amenities of downtown Victoria and the Inner Harbour. This home is very well maintained... move in and enjoy! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.