VW Victoria WestVictoria West
Greater Victoria Areas
3 771 Central Spur Rd in Victoria: VW Victoria West Row/Townhouse for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 906574
3 771 Central Spur Rd VW Victoria West Victoria V9A 0E9$1,000,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,808 sq. ft.168 m2Welcome to the Railyards. This very RARE contemporary townhome boasts 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with over 1800sqft of living space. The main floor offers an open floor plan with French doors to a south facing, fully fenced back yard garden & patio. A wide open kitchen with white cabinets, quartz tops, eating bar and plenty of storage. The large living space allows for full size furniture & dining area. Engineered wood flooring, Hunter Douglas blinds and a cozy fireplace in the living room. Two bedrooms up including a large primary suite with walk-in closet, ensuite and south facing deck. The 2nd bedroom has a 4pc cheater ensuite & balcony. Laundry and storage are also conveniently located on the upper floor. The basement down offers a very large and flexible bedroom/recreation area plus a 4pc bathroom. Steps to the Galloping Goose, kayak launch, Selkirk Trestle, Westside Village and only minutes away from Downtown. Pets and rentals allowed with parking for 2 vehicles and bike storage. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
406 391 Tyee Rd in Victoria: VW Victoria West Condo for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 908016
406 391 Tyee Rd VW Victoria West Victoria V9A 0A9$849,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 872 sq. ft.81 m2Come and discover this gorgeous 2 bed 2 bath updated condo in the ever so popular, Synergy at Dockside Green. From the moment you enter, you'll love all of the wonderful features that this condo has to offer including large windows, a functional floorplan, bamboo flooring, and modern finishes. You'll love cooking in your chef's kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, a large central island, updated cabinetry and granite. Lovely west facing orientation with views of the park. Enjoy BBQ'ing on those lovely summer nights on your patio. This location can't be beat as the Galloping Goose is at your doorstep and downtown and amenities are a short stroll away. Kayak as often as you like from the building's own dock. Secure underground parking, EV infrastructure, bike and kayak storage available. Synergy is a world class steel and concrete 'green' building with a strong sense of community. Rentals and pets are welcome. Don't miss out! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
318 797 Tyee Rd in Victoria: VW Victoria West Condo for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 906645
318 797 Tyee Rd VW Victoria West Victoria V9A 7R5$475,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 489 sq. ft.45 m2TRENDY RAILYARDS STUDIO SUITE. Lots of natural light flood this super cute condo with floor to ceiling windows. Everything you need in this modern suite with stainless steel appliances, newer Bosh dishwasher, newer laminate flooring, Murphy bed, and electric fireplace, lots of closet space, complete with a 4 piece bathroom and in suite laundry. Enjoy soaking up the sun on the balcony and barbecues with friends. Conveniently located on the shores of the Gorge Waterway, a short walk to the Inner Harbour, Galloping Goose trail and partake in all that downtown Victoria has to offer for entertainment, shopping and dining. This well run strata allows long-term rentals, pet friendly and no age restrictions. A rare finding with studio suites this unit comes with a secure parking space, bike storage and separate storage in the building. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.