Greater Victoria Areas
3573 Sun Vista in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408473$949,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,336 sq. ft.310 m2Sublime views, custom construction and a plethora of features all converge in this compelling, intelligently designed one of a kind residence. Nestled on a large lot high on a private and quiet cul-de-sac with a panorama that encompasses the Olympic Mountains, Strait of Juan de Fuca and Sooke Hills, you'll never tire of the scenery and sunsets. The icing on the cake is the gorgeous, bright, 5 bed, 4 bath, 3336 sq ft home with a floor plan that not only captures nature outside but creates a unique living space inside that was made for entertaining and enjoyment. The thoughtful features include but are not limited to, Hydronic hot water in-floor radiant heating throughout, engineered hardwood flooring, sound system, 2 gas fireplaces, HRV air handling, formal dining and living room, family room, master bedroom heat pump, intercom, central vac, huge rear patio with hot tub and a spacious 1 bed suite for a family member which also has views! Tremendous value for the discerning buyer. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
3456 Auburn Court in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408288$879,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,315 sq. ft.308 m2OH Sat 2-4 You will be impressed w this beautiful 2004 West Coast custom built home. Featuring gourmet kitchen w new black SS breakfast bar & rich cherry cabinets, separate breakfast nook & dining room. The sun drenched family room takes full advantage of the beauty of the outdoors, relax & enjoy the elegant gas fp or entertain in your formal living room boasting gas fp w intricate stone detailing. Bright open concept design, office, 9' ceilings, & 5 inch gleaming Fir floors throughout. Large master bedroom is spacious enough for a king size & still has room for a walk in closet & 4 piece spa inspired ensuite boasting heated slate & jetted tub. Two more good size bedrooms & beautiful full bath w heated floor finish the upstairs. Downstairs you will love the 10' ceilings, versatility of the over-sized rec room which is easy to suite, 4th bedroom & beautiful 4th bathroom. Wrap around deck, heat pumps, extensive stone & cedar exterior, fully landscaped, double garage & plenty of parking! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
903 Walfred Road in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 407992$836,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,362 sq. ft.312 m2This maybe everything you want in a Home.Be prepared to be impressed! Impeccable 6 bdrm, 4 bath family home on private 0.6 acre lot. New hardwood floors and modern finishing details throughout. Upstairs offers 3 spacious bdrms, spa like bathrooms, laundry room, formal dining room and sunroom off kitchen leading to a large deck. The lower level boasts possibly the nicest self contained SUITE you will ever find... over 1600sqft, three full bedrooms, 2nd full laundry area and 1 1/2 baths! Perfectly suited for two families or as excellent revenue. Fenced yard is great for kids and pets. Double Carport with separate workshop/gym. Loads of parking including a large concrete pad ideal for RV/boat storage or potential for a shop to be built. Newer windows, completely renovated and updated, nothing to do but move in... you will not be disappointed! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.