Greater Victoria Areas
3562 Desmond Drive in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405480$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,310 sq. ft.308 m2This one of a kind property has it all! With over 3300sqft of living space this 5 bed, 4 bath home has room for the entire family. You will love the abundance of natural light throughout the house. Every room in this home is incredibly spacious. Speaking of spacious, wait until you see the beautiful master suite. Equipped with huge walk in closet and 5 piece ensuite bathroom. The one bedroom self contained walkout suite is ideal for generating revenue or for the extended family! If you love outdoor living space, this home can't be beat. The fully fenced and private yard contains over 2000sqft of decks and patios. Sitting on the covered front porch, overlooking the manicured gardens while listening to the waterfall and pond is tranquility at its finest! Located on a quiet street beside Havenwood park, there are walking trails and an incredible lookout right at your doorstep. Walking distance to Olympic View golf course, Red Barn market and all amenities. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
3328 Lodmell Road in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405435$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,272 sq. ft.118 m2Move into this beautiful home and build a second home on the property all for under $550! One-level living renovated top to bottom in a park-like setting on .28 acres! The lavish cedar entrance welcomes you to a brand new foyer w/ marble floors and access to a new BBQ deck. Next is the living room with electric fireplace opening to the kitchen with new cabinets, quartz tops, flooring (engineered hw) and a stunning granite island plus a separate dining room and den. The bathroom has a jacuzzi and lndry and both bedrooms are very spacious with fireplaces and a cedar deck off the master looking onto the serene forest setting. No expense spared here including new roof, siding, windows, paint, crowns…the list goes on. Other bonuses include a detached workshop, lots of parking, mature landscaping and an amazing deck for entertaining! Developer alert: this lot possibly allows for 2nd dwelling - just talk to Langford! Tucked away from the road but still close to all amenities. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
738 Walfred Road in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405089$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,624 sq. ft.337 m2Exceptional development potential if sewer brought to property. Private oasis within the city! Secluded 5+ acre parcel boasts endless possibilities. Positioned on a mountain top with panoramic forest & lake views. Modern, updated home offers an elegant setting with superior craftsmanship. Main is bright & open, with chef’s kitchen overlooking the formal dining rm – ideal for entertaining. Living rm enjoys a beautiful gas FP that defines the space. Master suite features walk-in closet & 4pc ensuite. 2 add'l bedrooms, 5pc bath, den, laundry, ample storage & 2 bathrooms complete the level. Below a self-contained 1 bedroom suite with private entry. Opposing side easily converted to an additional suite, currently offering lots of storage, a living rm & rec rm. Outside, dynamic vistas from pristine outdoor living space. Prime location affords easy access to restaurants, entertainment, stores, parks, beaches, golf courses, marinas, and more. Downtown & Inner Harbour a short commute. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.