West Coast RdSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
8510 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 428288
8510 West Coast Road Sk West Coast Rd SOOKE V9Z 1E1$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,337 sq. ft.217 m2Located on a treed usable 2.95 acres with Ocean views across the street from the ocean and a few minutes walk to Gordons Beach. This older home with many outbuildings has lots to offer, with Shops and Storage. Featured for many years in the Sooke Garden Show Tour, you will not be disappointed if you are a gardener or have a green thumb. This wood finish home features 3+ bedrooms (potential for 5), 3 bathrooms, and definite potential for a 1 bedroom suite for family. On main floor up has open Kitchen - Dinning area, massive Living room with stain glass french doors and smartly done bookcase, 2 large bedrooms, Master en suite, a potential sun room or 3rd bedroom up also on main. Living - Dinning and Kitchen do have views of the Ocean through the trees. There are 3 little 1 room cottages on the property (storage) and 2 shops, so endless possibilities and potential. Listed at $799,900 8510 West Coast Road. First time on Market in 30 years. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
8065 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 428096
8065 West Coast Road Sk West Coast Rd SOOKE V9Z 1C9$559,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 789 sq. ft.73 m2UNBELIEVABLE OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY!!! Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the best Oceanfront locations, on the West Coast... Just 10 minutes past the town of Sooke, a charming 3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom home, beautiful River Rock Fireplace, Floor to Ceiling Windows. Private, nearly half an acre of forested land over looking the Pacific Ocean, with sweeping views of the Olympic Mountain Range. All measurements are approximate, Buyer to verify if important. Accepted Offer in place. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
8132 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 427852
8132 West Coast Road Sk West Coast Rd SOOKE V0S 1N0$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,313 sq. ft.215 m2RARE FIND AND WILL NOT LAST LONG! Income producing property in rural location. A sound investment or ideal owner-occupied income generator with this west coast home, value, and charm! Privacy plus with ocean views and Olympic Mountains as a backdrop. Endless possibilities and uses with 1 - one bedroom/den/loft/sunroom and 1- one bedroom and 1- dance/studio (no bath) and 1-bachelour. With vaulted cedar ceilings, gleaming hardwood and laminate flooring, pellet stove, propane fireplace, sun rooms, ocean view decks and a double garage this sun drenched , south facing, hedged .41 acre property including mature landscaping offering complete privacy combined with artful landscaping featuring rock work, slate walkways, abundant gardens; even a little fanciful hobbit garden and shed to complete the exclusive oasis of your own home. Bonus: short stroll to a west coast beach, school bus service, minutes to DT Sooke with shops, marina, and bus service at Kemp Lake. Zoning is Rural Residential 2. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.