West SaanichSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
5709 Wallace Drive in VICTORIA: SW West Saanich Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 421322$1,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,861 sq. ft.266 m2Situated on 1.81 acres in coveted West Saanich. This 4 bed, 3 bath family home offers privacy and a rural feel, rare in today's market. Set high above Wallace drive, this home has been completely renovated, and offers a separate studio suite with 12-foot ceilings. Beautiful newer custom kitchen includes solid maple cabinets and countertops with stainless appliances. The living room has vaulted ceilings with new oak/ceramic tiling on the main floor, and maple floors upstairs. The spacious master bedroom opens to a large private deck with room for a hot tub. Luxurious ensuite includes an oversized separate shower and freestanding soaker tub. The is also an over-sized detached garage that is fully insulated and heated, with adjacent RV parking. Less than 16km's to Downtown Victoria, this home offers an amazing location. Call now and don't miss this rare opportunity!! Click on the multimedia link on MLS to see the video, HD pictures, floorplan and much more!! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
5963 Old West Saanich Road in VICTORIA: SW West Saanich Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 420510$2,750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,318 sq. ft.215 m2Welcome to this exquisitely landscaped almost 5-acre estate property, as it is truly one of Victoria's hidden gems. This 2300 sf home offers a wonderful retreat for those seeking upscale one level living in a picturesque setting. Located along the coveted Old West Saanich Rd, this unique property is fully fenced & gated with a natural spring fed pond. Attached triple car garage (which even includes parking for a 46 foot motor home) plus bonus detached double car garage along with plenty of added paved space. Large picture windows capture the stunning landscape encompassing the home, which can also be appreciated from a multitude of surrounding patios. Centrally located in Saanich West and only 15 minutes to the International Airport & less than 20 minutes to downtown Victoria. This special property resonates quality and offers real privacy in a dream location. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
4997 West Saanich Road in VICTORIA: SW West Saanich Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 417772$1,400,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,084 sq. ft.194 m2JUST REDUCED $200,000 Great Location Close To Town For this A Very private Acreage. Plenty Of Room For Your R.V.'s Or Work Equipment On A Level Partially Treed Lot. The 3 bedroom home needs lots of work but has potential. 24 hours notice for showing if possible More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.