Greater Victoria Areas
1233 Nova Court in : La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408340$759,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,659 sq. ft.247 m2Welcome to Westhills, a master planned community located in Langford that offers a variety of different show homes are open every day from 12 – 4. Surrounded by the forests of provincial parks, Langford Lake and all the amenities the Westshore offers. Easy highway access via Westshore Parkway and only a few minutes to Westhills Stadium, YMCA, Victoria Conservatory of Music, arena, shopping, bowling, restaurants, biking, hiking and the outdoor recreation you love. At Westhills you have your choice of single-family homes, with or without a suite, family townhomes, loft townhomes, duplex units, detached carriage homes and even ranchers. Features and finishings will exceed your expectations as you just get more at Westhills. Visit Westhills and find your home. Show home located at 1274 Solstice Crescent. PLEASE CONTACT SELLER DIRECTLY AT 250-474-5899 (MERE LISTING) More detailsListed by Breakwater Realty Inc
1186 Sikorsky Road in : La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408177$619,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,510 sq. ft.140 m2Welcome to 1186 Sikorsky Road. This 3 bed 2 bath one level rancher with over 1,500 sq ft of living space features an open concept kitchen, dining, living room. The 2011 home was built by Verity and is Certified Built Green with an ERS rating of 87; High-Performance, Energy-Efficient Home. Inside you will enjoy hard surface countertops, convection oven, large master bedroom with walk in closet, fireplace, central vac, LED lighting and security system. Outside features include custom over height garage, two zone in ground sprinkler system, fully fenced rear yard with west facing rear deck. Added bonuses are the easy access heated, insulated, full crawl space with stairs; the exclusive SSL Geothermal heating and cooling system and, the benefit of a no through street. This home is move in ready. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
1215 Bombardier Crescent in VICTORIA: La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 407959$719,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,507 sq. ft.233 m2Come see this 2500+ sqft family home on a corner lot in the Paradise Falls Neighbourhood in Westhills. Open concept main level features living room & dining area adjoining a stunning kitchen with breakfast bar, quartz counter tops & stainless appliances. Enjoy mountain views from your main floor deck. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom plus a large master suite with walk-in closet & full ensuite with double sinks. Convenient upstairs laundry room. Large downstairs family room opens on to a covered patio & fenced green space. Home is “Build Green” & connected to the Community Geo-Thermal Exchange system providing heating & cooling for a reasonable cost. Includes balance of the new home warranty. Good parking with two spots in the driveway & single car garage. Also extra storage space under the stairs inside & out. Quick walk to Belmont School, YMCA, Glen Lake Park, Langford Lake & close to playgrounds, more schools, shopping, entertainment & sports facilities. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.