Greater Victoria Areas
1782 Marathon Lane in SOOKE: Sk Whiffin Spit Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405533$669,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,170 sq. ft.202 m2Wonderful custom built family home situated on a stunning 14,000 sq/ft manicured lot on a quiet no-thru country lane. Offering many options for all buyers: a dream for anyone looking for a workshop, with an over 740 sq/ft detached wired workshop/garage, parking for 10 vehicles, beautiful landscaping & gardens producing blueberries, raspberries, apples and more! A meticulously maintained 5 Bedroom (1 no closet), 3 bath home spread over 2170 finished sq/ft. Upstairs offers a great layout w/a large bright great room with newer flooring, vaulted ceilings, fireplace and walk out rear deck down to your large entertaining stone patio! Downstairs provides a bonus 2 Bedroom in-law accommodation for the extended family or perfect for the teenagers. A double garage, tons of storage and backing onto beautiful forested lands! Definitely a must see! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
40 7109 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk Whiffin Spit Manu Double-Wide for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405326$295,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,216 sq. ft.113 m2Woodside Estates. Not just a home a lifestyle..Nothing to do but move into this 2011 Modern Double-wide. Home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths and fabulous floorplan. Living room is Spacious with vaulted ceiling and wood laminate floors through out. Inline formal Dining room open to both kitchen and living room. Fabulous cappuccino kitchen with eating bar and and appliances. Separate Laundry room. 3 bedrooms all comfortably sized. Main bathroom with soaker tub and Master Ensuite with 2 man shower. Loads of closet space and storage. Fenced and landscaped yard with shed backing onto peaceful greenspace. Parking for at least 3 vehicles. This adult /pet friendly neighbourhood offers a real feel of community but the then nice sense of privacy. Located on the bus route and minutes to Sooke center and all amenities. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
134 6971 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk Whiffin Spit Recreational for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405155$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,350 sq. ft.125 m2Sooke Harbour Resort and Marina... offering this well appointed townhome in a breathtaking Oceanfront setting. Uniquely positioned in the heart of some of the best salmon fishing found on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. This 1360 sq ft 3 bedroom, 3 full bathroom townhouse comes completely furnished & featuring Granite Kitchen open to adj Dining & smart LR with slider to deck & BBQ. Attractive view Master suite complete with 4 pc ensuite. Oceanfront recreational Real Estate to meet your needs-stay awhile then take advantage of the revenue generating aspect of your investment. This unit is a full ownership. Strata fees include Hydro, Water/Sewer, Bldg Insurance, Mgmt, Garbage p/u Maintenance. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.