Greater Victoria Areas
7160 Francis Road in SOOKE: Sk Whiffin Spit Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423261
7160 Francis Road Sk Whiffin Spit SOOKE V9Z 0T7$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,350 sq. ft.311 m2Sought after Whiffin Spit location, well set back, great curb appeal, over 3200 sq ft on two levels .29 acre property backing on to priv. wooded area with wonderful front and rear covered verandah over 1000 sq ft of deck space. Graceful entrance, hardwood floors, gorgeous kitchen, breakfast bar adjacent eating space open to grand living room with 20ft ceiling all with views of attractive fenced rear, sep. formal dining, office. Master on the main elegant 5 piece ensuite private door to rear deck & hot-tub. Impressive stairs up to 3 more BRs , 2 bathrooms & huge rec. room. Care & attention to detail evident throughout. Beautifully landscaped. Idyllic Sooke Bay Estates just a stroll the one of the area's definitive West Coast beaches. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1634 Elise Close in SOOKE: Sk Whiffin Spit Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 421868
1634 Elise Close Sk Whiffin Spit SOOKE V9Z 0T7$709,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,275 sq. ft.211 m2Prestigious Whiffin Spit area executive home in the heart of the most sought after neighborhood in Sooke is sure to impress! Pride of home ownership is evident throughout featuring 4 beds up, 3 bath, large office, 2x garage, custom entrance, hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, quartz counter tops, 2x living rooms, cozy gas fireplace, top of the line appliances, floor to ceiling cabinets complemented by high-end finishes, all protected by a brand new roof! French doors welcome you to your private backyard oasis great for entertaining with family & friends where you will find a detached powered work-shop, with new roof also. Flat fenced lot, home playground, raised garden beds, pristine location just a short stroll to the ocean, breathtaking beaches, the iconic West Coast Whiffin Spit, luxurious fine dinning and world-class fishing while privately nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac in a family orientated neighborhood. Close to everything the Sooke lifestyle offers! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7041 Brooks Place in SOOKE: Sk Whiffin Spit Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 421743
7041 Brooks Place Sk Whiffin Spit SOOKE V9Z 0P9$429,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,043 sq. ft.97 m2One Level Opportunity! Bring your ideas and build sweat equity with this 1993 built ranch style home on quiet cul-de-sac! Home features 1,043 sq.ft of living space with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, PLUS an extra 400 sq.ft of unfinished living space. Make this area your own! Entry nook leads to large, open living room with two large picture windows. Galley style kitchen with double sink & appliances. Inline dining area. Slider leads into unfinished workshop area awaiting your design. A great option for the at home hobbyist! Or perhaps finish into a family room! Skylit master bedroom with walk in closet. Two additional bedrooms of good size and 4-piece main bathroom. Separate laundry area & cozy office. Large 0.2 acre lot with entertainment size covered deck & seasonal creek. Detached 300 sq.ft workshop makes for great storage space. Located just minutes from the Sooke Core, Whiffin Spit Park, schools, shopping and more! Don't let this one pass you by! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.