Willis PointCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
7042 Mark Lane in VICTORIA: CS Willis Point Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 419366$1,350,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,096 sq. ft.195 m2WILLIS POINT WATERFRONT RETREAT! Here's your opportunity to own a very special Saanich Inlet waterfront home that has been loved & enjoyed by the same family for decades. Classic WEST COAST ARCHITECTURE sets the tone for this authentic & uniquely designed home with vaulted cedar ceilings, hand-crafted rock fireplace, dramatic floor to ceiling windows/sliders showcasing panoramic ocean views, extensive use of natural woods, quality millwork that is rarely seen nowadays from teak trimmed circular windows, hand-crafted kitchen cabinets, built-ins and an abundance of natural light from dramatic 17' ceilings and skylights. Enjoy the ever-changing vistas from the multi-level decks and be steps to your own low bank beach frontage with kayaking, prawning, boating at your doorstep. Magical, private property set on 1.46 acres with majestic old growth trees, native ferns, naturally-fed stream & meandering pathways to enjoy your own piece of paradise. Newly updated water systems too! NO SPEC TAX! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
7318 Mark Lane in VICTORIA: CS Willis Point Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 419120$2,950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,106 sq. ft.381 m2Fantastic setting on the shore of Brentwood Bay with unbelievable views! From your own dock you can boat over to Todd Inlet & Burchart Gardens, drop into the restaurant resort at Brentwood Bay or catch your own fish including prawns & crabs. This beautiful renovated home oozes with a rich classical period finish along with the modern. Limestone tile floors, granite countertops & Berber carpeting along with mahogany stained oak home theatre wall enhance the living area as well as over 200' of 'window walls' to enjoy the spectacular views. A one-of-a kind property surely to impress the most discriminating buyer. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
847 Melody Place in VICTORIA: CS Willis Point Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 415694$1,249,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,202 sq. ft.390 m2Motivated Seller! Believe in your Dreams, they can come true with this stunning home & property. From the call of the Eagle to the hoot of the owl, you are surrounded by fauna and flora, your sanctuary awaits. Sweeping ocean and forest views from all levels surround this stunning custom built home, embrace the outdoors from the 1500 s.f. rooftop patio, and wrap around sundecks on both Main and lower levels. Stunning custom built home w/floor-ceiling windows in L/R, D/R to capture the breathtaking views. Gourmet dream kitchen, huge open concept living room, Master bedroom on upper level also has it's own sundeck. Additionally over 1500 s.f. of living space in the 2 Br. accommodation downstairs, ideal for extended family member or extra income, separate entrance with own laundry. Located at the end of a peaceful culdesac in popular Willis Point. Realize your Dream. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.