Greater Victoria Areas
A 3263 Galloway Road in VICTORIA: Co Wishart North Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 408318$474,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,526 sq. ft.142 m2Located in a desirable Colwood neighbourhood just steps to Wishart elementary, this 3 bedroom, 3 bath + den updated home is move in ready & features a renovated kitchen with newer appliances, cabinetry & counters with full laundry attached. Separate family size dining room & spacious living room with w/b fireplace & walk out to large private fenced rear yard with patio, shed, & additional outside storage attached to the home. Upstairs offers a large master bedroom with adjacent den/nursery, 2-piece en-suite, & LOTS of closet space plus 2 additional good sized bdrms; perfect for a growing family. Updates as per seller incl: new exterior paint, gutters & 25 yr roof (2012) HWT (2016) Septic pumped (2019) Shed (2017) Bathroom/Kitchen (2016) Conveniently located on a quiet dead end street in a family neighbourhood - you won't be disappointed with this offering. Property measured by VI Standard - may vary from strata plan and actual size - buyer to confirm if important. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
3124 Carran Road in VICTORIA: Co Wishart North Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 406678$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,800 sq. ft.167 m2Immaculately maintained home, owned and loved by the same family since new. Gorgeous kitchen renovated in 2009 with top of the line appliances, dual skylights and view of the fabulous backyard. All the important work has been done here including beautiful hardwood floors, new roof in 2011, H/W tank in 2016, new front doors in 2016 and so much more! The main level features the lovely kitchen, large living room with stone fireplace, dining area with french doors to the private backyard, down a couple steps you'll find the family room more french doors to the backyard, 2pce bath, laundry room and a separate office or mudroom with exterior access. Upstairs are a generous master bedroom with 2pce ensuite, full hall bathroom and what was 2 "kids" bedrooms is 1 large bedroom with separate seating area, perfect for the teenager in your life, or 2 young ones to share a room with an attached playroom or easily convert back to 2 separate rooms. See for yourself, you won't be disappointed! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
3475 Oceana Lane in : Co Wishart North Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 406688$1,234,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,791 sq. ft.259 m2NEW! BEAUTIFULLY-CRAFTED CONTEMPORARY HOME IN WISHART GARDENS W/ SPECTACULAR UNOBSTRUCTED OCEAN VIEWS. This house will impress you the moment you walk through the front door. Main floor features an office, dining room, Great Room w/ gas fireplace boasting 12’ ceilings & a bright grand sized entertainers kitchen w/XL quartz island & high-end appliances. Walk out to large SW facing deck complete w/ hookup for your BBQ. Upstairs you will find stunning master bedroom w/ vaulted ceiling, panoramic views, amazing en-suite & huge walk-in closet plus 2 more bedrooms & a laundry room. Downstairs features a LEGAL 1 bdrm walk out garden level suite complete w/ its own driveway, entrance, laundry, meter & thermostat. Featuring 2 car garage, dual air conditioning system for the main living area & suite, heat pump, High Energy rating & 2-5-10 New Warranty. Just a short drive to schools, Colwood Center,beautiful walking trails of Royal Roads & Esquimalt Lagoon. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.